Reviews for The needs of the many
yunicielo chapter 3 . 3/1
You are a very good writer!
A New Rose chapter 3 . 1/12
I am in love with this story and i wish to tell u, "you are an awesome writer and i very much will appreciate if you continue writing stories" I am a huge fan. Continue the good work
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Reilly chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Every time I read 'father' I cringed. Please, for all the love you hold for fanfiction and slash and smexy vampires, if you ever get back to this fic, use a different word ('Sire' comes to mind).
ani chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
i love public smackdowns, and the fact it turned them on was even better! the smex was hot, especially with the S/M touches. i love your vampire society and the touch of politics too.

epilogue idea... some coming back to beg for the 'promised help' - but that'd end up alot like this chapter... post-final battle, after the vampires show up at the last possible moment Harry a/o Rapheal is turned on by the final kill, they go at it on the battlefield...
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely love this story! Besides the fact that it was incredibly sexy, your writing styles is amazing and a rare treat!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Can u please please put up the epilogue I've been waiting for what seems like years
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
do the epilogue soon please
dracula2000 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
NNNNOOOOOO WHYYYYYY! I was waiting for some HARDCORE KINKYNESS to commence so WHY!
prismaticmem chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I haven't checked out your main page yet but I'm going to review here anyway. If what I say is irellevant just ignore it. Sorry for any spelling errors.

I have just found this story and have no idea if you are still writing or have abandoned it. I personally find this story very interesting and would like to see more of it. It is flowing like a story that could last upwards of 30 or more chapters or as few as 2 more depending on how long the next few chapters are. I sincearly hope that the epilogue that you say it has at least gets up even if I personally want it to go on longer.

I hope that this review finds you in good health and spirits and that the muses are kind to you.
LadyBlackMoonRose chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Please add an epilogue! This is such a good story!
ZianaSue chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I'm am loving this new Harry, although constantly wanting something in his arse when is sure is not in here was a bit new for me.. But I liked it none the less. I'm very glad the vampire did not force himself on Harry like I original thought he would. And why is Harry always a virgin in stories I read when he is the bottom. Well anywho... I'm semi patiently awaiting that very much sought after epilogue.
Kadama Chrone chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I would love to see more of this story :D
StarDuchess chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Very hot! Love the possessiveness.

I would have liked to have seen Snape break from Dumbledore, stay behind, and negotiate his own terms with the Vampire Lord, since he seemed to be the only one of the Order that was actually dismayed when he learned of the deceit (and just generally because I love Snape), but then again your Harry probably hated him for being such a cruel teacher and doesn't want him around. Ah well.
rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love the story! Could maybe get more creative with the lemon scenes? XD
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »