Reviews for The needs of the many
volfan chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Very enjoyable story. Would love to read more.
alice22 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Well this is an interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

What will Dumbles and the other loosers do? Will Severus rip Dumbles a new one know he knows the truth? What will Mr Wealsy do since his family has been stealing money and have a marriage contract, now ended since Harry is actually deceased, but still living as a vampire?

Ihope that Harry will be really happy in his new endless life.

Will they go for a meeting with the Dursley's with them as the dinner?
lissa12534 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
please come back and finish this, I really love it so far
Lehna chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
I love this story! I can't stop reading it again and again.
I hope someday you'll update it.
Shilo chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
So... are you going to update? I've been waiting eagerly for years periodically coming back to re-read what you have so far.
baka. siano chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Epilogue please!
baka. siano chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
You are a very good writer!
A New Rose chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I am in love with this story and i wish to tell u, "you are an awesome writer and i very much will appreciate if you continue writing stories" I am a huge fan. Continue the good work
Mashkai30 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Reilly chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Every time I read 'father' I cringed. Please, for all the love you hold for fanfiction and slash and smexy vampires, if you ever get back to this fic, use a different word ('Sire' comes to mind).
ani chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
i love public smackdowns, and the fact it turned them on was even better! the smex was hot, especially with the S/M touches. i love your vampire society and the touch of politics too.

epilogue idea... some coming back to beg for the 'promised help' - but that'd end up alot like this chapter... post-final battle, after the vampires show up at the last possible moment Harry a/o Rapheal is turned on by the final kill, they go at it on the battlefield...
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely love this story! Besides the fact that it was incredibly sexy, your writing styles is amazing and a rare treat!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Can u please please put up the epilogue I've been waiting for what seems like years
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
do the epilogue soon please
dracula2000 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
NNNNOOOOOO WHYYYYYY! I was waiting for some HARDCORE KINKYNESS to commence so WHY!
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »