Reviews for The needs of the many
LadyBlackMoonRose chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Please add an epilogue! This is such a good story!
ZianaSue chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I'm am loving this new Harry, although constantly wanting something in his arse when is sure is not in here was a bit new for me.. But I liked it none the less. I'm very glad the vampire did not force himself on Harry like I original thought he would. And why is Harry always a virgin in stories I read when he is the bottom. Well anywho... I'm semi patiently awaiting that very much sought after epilogue.
Kadama Chrone chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I would love to see more of this story :D
StarDuchess chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Very hot! Love the possessiveness.

I would have liked to have seen Snape break from Dumbledore, stay behind, and negotiate his own terms with the Vampire Lord, since he seemed to be the only one of the Order that was actually dismayed when he learned of the deceit (and just generally because I love Snape), but then again your Harry probably hated him for being such a cruel teacher and doesn't want him around. Ah well.
rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love the story! Could maybe get more creative with the lemon scenes? XD
PatonxJulia chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Geez, that was good. :D
DevilishAngel666 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I love this story! The way Harry told the order off was awesome. Are you going to be able to work on it again? I would love to see what they do to Voldie. lol And maybe tell British wizarding world where to go and how to get there. :)
dracowillbeloved chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I love this story! It is so hot, and well written! An epilogue would be great!
Ladeefrickinda chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Yessssssssss there should be a super sexy epilouge with lots and tons of sweaty man sex and isn't a frock a dress?love ur story
YeCatsJ chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
great 3 shot!
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Great story. I would have liked to see more of the reactions from Harry's former "friends and family" though :-)
oreoswithoutmilk chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
absolute yes to the epilouge!
SchroedingersKat chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I don't usually go for fics which match Harry with an OC but I really liked this one. I also liked the Order-bashing very much as I sometimes think that Harry is much too forgiving. Very good!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This story is really good. I would love to read more.
Ladeefricknda chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Please update I hav this story bookmarked on my iPod and would really log to read a new chapter with lots of sex on rapheal and harry
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »