Reviews for The needs of the many
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
just found this story n it is terrific r u going 2 finish it b/c i think ushould in fact im beggginggggg plzzzzzzzzzz finish thisssssss also what up with sev does he hate harry or not?
Hurue chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I hope you continue this one day. It was amazing.
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I'm totally with you on the sexy epilogue! xd
sousie chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
amazing chapter
omgi'mdrooling chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
yes, definitely another chapter. It would be appreciated, though what it should contain I haven't the slightest. there is that lingering idea of a clothes fitting... and hunting... and finalizing "the change"... anything would be nice though.
lil night raven chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
When are you going to have Tom show up? Will the Order try and take Harry or just leave him be? BTW Loved it! Had me hooked from the beginning. Hope you'll update soon. The story was getting more interesting. How is Sirius going to react to the mariage coontract between Ginny and Harry?
Zana20 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This story is great!
I am thinking that you should add 3 more chapters.
Chapter 3 will be reaction of British World to Harry become vampire.
And how German Ministry helped vampres.
Chapter 4 will be of Voldemort, who may send his minions to Raphael, because Voldemort will think that vampires on his side. Albus will arrive in the same time, and vampires will kill everyone.
Chapter 5 may end, like Harry and Raphael visit British vampires. Like 200 years passed. Because, after vampires helped rid of Voldemort, the society stopped to view them as creatures, but started to see them as another race. Vampires become part of society.
So Harry, Raphael and his court arrived to Britain for some political meetings.
And Harry walk in Diagon Alley and look around. He sees madam Malkin shop, and remember how he met Draco Malfoy, he sees Ollivander...Its just litts story what happened with everyone - Vernon, Petunia, they son, Hermione, Molly, Ron, Sirius, Malfoys and etc...
May be he will meet some one - like Generva Weasly, old and ugly...And how they eyes meet...And Harry is so pretty and young...and she starts to cry, but Harry just leave her...Some thing like that!

Thank you so much for writing it!
sarah999 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I really really really hope you update this. I love it! XD
I especially love your portrayal of the Count. : )
The Lazy Princess chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Loved it when Harry said those true words to Sirius and Lupin ... it was one of the disappointment I felt in them ...great story ...maybe there should be an epilogue stating the future of this story ... like do have have kids or what happened to Britian ...love to know about it
HeidiFox chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I would like an epilogue
MagicBananas chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
It's awesome! The only thing I don't like though, is that he calls him father. If it were sire or something vampire-y it would be fine, but father makes me think of, like, his dad and thats weird, ya know? JS
S. Rune chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Lovely! You need to work on your punctuation marks though.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was good. ;)
adafrog chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Great fic, thanks.
picabone99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
sexy epilogue would be AWESOME!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »