Reviews for The needs of the many
Zana20 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This story is great!
I am thinking that you should add 3 more chapters.
Chapter 3 will be reaction of British World to Harry become vampire.
And how German Ministry helped vampres.
Chapter 4 will be of Voldemort, who may send his minions to Raphael, because Voldemort will think that vampires on his side. Albus will arrive in the same time, and vampires will kill everyone.
Chapter 5 may end, like Harry and Raphael visit British vampires. Like 200 years passed. Because, after vampires helped rid of Voldemort, the society stopped to view them as creatures, but started to see them as another race. Vampires become part of society.
So Harry, Raphael and his court arrived to Britain for some political meetings.
And Harry walk in Diagon Alley and look around. He sees madam Malkin shop, and remember how he met Draco Malfoy, he sees Ollivander...Its just litts story what happened with everyone - Vernon, Petunia, they son, Hermione, Molly, Ron, Sirius, Malfoys and etc...
May be he will meet some one - like Generva Weasly, old and ugly...And how they eyes meet...And Harry is so pretty and young...and she starts to cry, but Harry just leave her...Some thing like that!

Thank you so much for writing it!
sarah999 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I really really really hope you update this. I love it! XD
I especially love your portrayal of the Count. : )
The Lazy Princess chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Loved it when Harry said those true words to Sirius and Lupin ... it was one of the disappointment I felt in them ...great story ...maybe there should be an epilogue stating the future of this story ... like do have have kids or what happened to Britian ...love to know about it
HeidiFox chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I would like an epilogue
MagicBananas chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
It's awesome! The only thing I don't like though, is that he calls him father. If it were sire or something vampire-y it would be fine, but father makes me think of, like, his dad and thats weird, ya know? JS
S. Rune chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Lovely! You need to work on your punctuation marks though.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was good. ;)
adafrog chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Great fic, thanks.
picabone99 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
sexy epilogue would be AWESOME!
Mutt Rivers chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Will you update this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
i hope Harry stopped everyone from accessing his money or estates getting everything stolen returned with interest then provide proof to the reporters of the thefts, the attempted line theft and the fat they sold him to a vampire. I also hope Harry sues the every one of them and seals his votes and seats on the wizmagot.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
It's been a while since u wrote this last chapter but please more. They are so delicious!
Ayanna Fairchild chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I am not sure if this is the end of the story. It sounds like the end and if it is I think I would be completely satisfied with that. Harry got his revenge, love, and a family plus he got really hot sex so yeah sounds pretty done to me. I really did enjoy how Harry got so turned on from the confrontation. It was pretty funny but in a sexual way... I don't know what I am saying anymore. Anyway, Great story! If there is more I would be interested to read it. I think it would be insightful if you have a chapter from Snape's point of view of the confrontation as well as his report to Voldemort.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Please continue this story someday soon. Or at least say it is discontinued.
Dymian chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Yes! Please! More and more! Some more bashing would be cool too.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »