Reviews for The needs of the many
YeCatsJ chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
great 3 shot!
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Great story. I would have liked to see more of the reactions from Harry's former "friends and family" though :-)
oreoswithoutmilk chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
absolute yes to the epilouge!
SchroedingersKat chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I don't usually go for fics which match Harry with an OC but I really liked this one. I also liked the Order-bashing very much as I sometimes think that Harry is much too forgiving. Very good!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This story is really good. I would love to read more.
Ladeefricknda chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Please update I hav this story bookmarked on my iPod and would really log to read a new chapter with lots of sex on rapheal and harry
The Auric Healer chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
If you ever do bother to write the epilogue, please have Britain burn? I do love England, but your version of it truly makes me want to scorch them. That, and maybe have Voldemort win the war? Let him have England. With the failing in the child care system, as well as the stupidity of the Wizards, I kinda feel Voldemort might just as well have it. Perhaps he's happy with it. Perhaps not. Actually, he might just stay in Britain, and ever leave, or get greedy and have Harry take him out.

Also, if you do have Harry taking him out, please make it simple on Harry's part.

It would make my day, seriously.

Cheers!
Gryphan's Journal chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Yummmmmmmmm
sarsa13 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
good story :-)
goofymoon chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Please add another chapter! Or better yet several more delicious chapters!
Elaine's Spike chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
i must admit i would rather like to read more of this! would you like a pretty please. lol
Maeve Selene chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Love it! It's awesome!
ztenshi104 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
damn. go harry!
will his former family and friends change their mindset or thinking when it come to harry?
Gothicgirl12 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
sexy nice...keep up the good work and update real soon ok
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
just found this story n it is terrific r u going 2 finish it b/c i think ushould in fact im beggginggggg plzzzzzzzzzz finish thisssssss also what up with sev does he hate harry or not?
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »