Reviews for Lovegame
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 4/11
Part of me thinks she's just his mate but since she's human, she's like a singer.. That he can have complete control over.. That'll explain her reactions to him.. If he is her mate..

If not... Idk... you don't really have any where really to go... you made this feral.. vvery unappealing Edward... Only way I see you going is t make her his mate and make her a vampire and she tortures him like he did her... in a mmore brutal way since they would be both vampires..
jk chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
why is she doing anything he fucking says after what he did?
Edwards a fucking moron..your mine, you will obey...wtf? is he stupid? he just killed the only leverage he had over her and he still expects her to "obey" and why in the fuck is bella doing it? bellas being a fucktard
marley01 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Omg ive just read your story again, i loved it the first time, even better the second. Please think about taking it up again. Sx
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
Loved it, thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
I'm not understanding why she doesn't shoot herself.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
I'm glad to hear that we are not going to have to watch Bella helplessly being tortured forever!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Perhaps her oven is gas...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Perhaps she could throw herself off a cliff?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
It's a pity there are no trains in Forks for Bella to throw herself under.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Is Bella just going to surrender?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
I'm creeped out already.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Fascinating start.
jk chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Edward killed Charlie sooo I don't understand why bellas doing anything for him now...she said she doesn't care if he killed her soooo why is she now cleaning up blood? id tell assward to go fuck himself
jk chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
this is what he does huh just goes around fucking with humans...does he rape them? im guessing he does that's pretty fucking sick
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Well... Its been three years since an update so I doubt much is gonna happen to this story. But thank you for being morbid! I quite liked it... Which means I must be morbid too! Except I knew that... I hope your doing ok.