Reviews for Drabbles
princessofd chapter 135 . 2/5/2014
These drabbles are the best thing ever. Of all time. You're such a talented writer!
HopeCoppice chapter 135 . 7/15/2013
I don't think I've ever gone from 'yesyesyesyes' to 'nononono' so quickly while reading a fanfic before, but I mean that in the best of ways. The stark contrast between first and last, it's just... excellent Really excellent.
Chocolate143 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
redrachxo chapter 134 . 4/1/2013
Oh! *sniffles* Beautifully done. Love the idea of Robin watching Vlad as Vlad watches over him. Very sweet, very poignant. And a terrible terrible tease because now I want more of your wonderful writing ; )

xo
HopeCoppice chapter 134 . 4/1/2013
Oh, this is beautiful! And... kind of devastating. But I love it! Thanks for the dedication!
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
YES! Count/Robin! Wish there was more fanfic of them!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Hahah oh my. Paul! Makes me want more of this ]
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
You write Chole brilliantly as well!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hahaha, oh Vlad, oh Robin..
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
hahaha, all the character voices are amazing. Great scene.
redrachxo chapter 133 . 1/9/2013
Loved it! So true to their characters, Robin you big idiot! Can't decide whether I want to hug him or smack him around the head, you blind fool! Poor Mira : ( but very believable given Robin's massive crush on Ingrid! Fabulous to see you back on here- I've missed your fics! : ) xo
YD fan chapter 133 . 1/8/2013
This chapter was really funny! I was wondering if you could do some Ingrid/Malik? No incest though...like...just pretend they aren't related or that it turns out Malik was lying or whatever.
HopeCoppice chapter 133 . 1/7/2013
Awww, Mira! Robin you eejit. Brilliant little fic :)
Werepuppy Black chapter 133 . 1/7/2013
Oh that is adorable!
redrachxo chapter 132 . 10/23/2012
Love it! Plays beautifully into both their characters - that line about instability and Ingrid as perspective had me giggling.

xo