Reviews for Three Strikes
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great little one-shot.
Little did you know that four years later, in season eight, there would be a softball game, in which Reid makes the hit to run in the winning run. ESP?
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was so sweet and cute. So homey. Loved it!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this, it's good. I don't have any problem with case-fics, but I think we need more fun, team interaction gen stories.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was so cute! Good writing! :-)
Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
:D Good story!

Never thought that the S demon would be good at baseball, but still, really very cool. One of the few oneshots I've read that is simply perfect and doesn't need an extra chapter.

Though if you wanted, you could.

Maybe... hm.

I'm digging myself into a hole though. Great oneshot!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
How funny that Strauss was a softball champion. This was good and funny.
star jelly chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was great! I loved how Strauss was a softball champion. That cracked me up! Great job!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really liked this. There's fluffy fluff, and then there's fun with just a bit of substance (this is the latter).

Erin Strauss as a baseball player? Well, they do say that team sports build confidence...and the character has it in spades.

It's nice to know that the team sometimes has fun...I'm a late adopter just starting season 4 and so far I've seen one (1) impromptu movie viewing (Chaplin) and one (1) night out for beer, interrupted by a case...these guys deserve some downtime.
WCD chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Boo! Hiss! That's a reaction to the Cardinals mention, not this story. It's a Cubs fan thing.

This was very cute, light story. I can see something like this going on during one of their days off. It's a nice contrast to the usual doom and gloom they face. Very nice.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh, this is lovely! What a nice little vignette, wonderful, comfortable feeling. Great job!