Reviews for Oracle and the Network
Harry2 chapter 14 . 1/5
I think that if you do have to adjustments, it might be best to start over. With all the changes that DC has done, starting over might be best.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Love this, please keep updating.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Love this, keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Oh boy! Sounds like this is NOT going to be a good working relationship between these two.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
How soon will the next chapter be?
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I like the old Clark Kent. He should be a big guy who's trying to act small, not a small guy who just gets to be big. Anyway, I'm amused by supergirl's showing up. Thats just fun!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Huntress, meet Supergirl. Supergirl, meet Huntress.
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Interesting update overall to the storyline, I can't wait to see who else Oracle tries to recurit to her new Network. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Some friendly advice to wanna be crooks: DO NOT bug Barbara Gordon! The lady may be in a wheelchair, but she can still take out low life crooks with ease!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Sounds like Babs new network is scoring big points! Now to see how she does with some of the MAJOR heavy hitters!
RantoJax chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Pretty damn good fic you got going here, It makes me happy when authors use proper comic characters and pay attention to continuity.

I hope you continue on with this.

~wolfenstien
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
So, you brought Me'Gan in eh? Nice, since I have been watching her actions on the new Cartoon Network series Young Justice. She makes a good additon to any team!
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Interesting idea for a team and a MUCH BETTER usage for Cass Cain than the excuse DC comics used to get rid of her. :D

I must say it seems like an interesting bunch of heroines. :D

Please do keep up such good work like this one as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;D
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I have to say this a very enjoyable read and I hope that you update very soon.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Yay! Cassandra as Nightwing would be epix!