Reviews for Oracle and the Network
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Love this, please keep updating.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Love this, keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Oh boy! Sounds like this is NOT going to be a good working relationship between these two.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
How soon will the next chapter be?
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I like the old Clark Kent. He should be a big guy who's trying to act small, not a small guy who just gets to be big. Anyway, I'm amused by supergirl's showing up. Thats just fun!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Huntress, meet Supergirl. Supergirl, meet Huntress.
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Interesting update overall to the storyline, I can't wait to see who else Oracle tries to recurit to her new Network. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Some friendly advice to wanna be crooks: DO NOT bug Barbara Gordon! The lady may be in a wheelchair, but she can still take out low life crooks with ease!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Sounds like Babs new network is scoring big points! Now to see how she does with some of the MAJOR heavy hitters!
RantoJax chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Pretty damn good fic you got going here, It makes me happy when authors use proper comic characters and pay attention to continuity.

I hope you continue on with this.

wolfenstien
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
So, you brought Me'Gan in eh? Nice, since I have been watching her actions on the new Cartoon Network series Young Justice. She makes a good additon to any team!
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Interesting idea for a team and a MUCH BETTER usage for Cass Cain than the excuse DC comics used to get rid of her. :D

I must say it seems like an interesting bunch of heroines. :D

Please do keep up such good work like this one as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;D
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I have to say this a very enjoyable read and I hope that you update very soon.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Yay! Cassandra as Nightwing would be epix!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Sounds like while Dick is doing well with the training, his new partner has a ATTITUDE that needs a adjustment!