Reviews for The Bench
Bluerose E. Apple chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Excuse me, Do you know how to re-hinge a jaw? Or, could you at least help me pick mine up off the floor? This was so perfectly in character that I almost forgot it was crossover.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awww! *sniffs* I loved this! This was so freaken awesome! Okay, I'm a Bessa fan..and I love Rent as well..this is great! Awesome work here! :)) I thought it was great! I could so picture this!
TheMiniMenzel chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Nawh, this is cute!

“You’re GAY?” Nessa looked like she was about to faint. Boq sighed.

Hehehe.

X,
Your beloved Elphie rereading chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Yeah, I was rereading this because I was checking out the favorite stories on someone's profile and I saw this and almost passed it up then "Wait a minute! Esme?" AND HERE I AM! It's good to see me, isn't it? On with the review!

The guy winced. “Possessive?”

Boq thought back to his new home, where Nessa would be waiting, arms folded, foot tapping, at the door to question him on where he had been soon as he came in the door. “You could say that,” he finally decided on, after much contemplation. -Hehe, oh, Nessa!

“I love another woman, but she loves another man, but in turn, he loves another girl, who happens to be the girl I’m with’s sister.” -Boqqy has just explained the one... three... several reasons why there is a Wicked war :P

“Hmm,” the guy unwound his scarf, and then wound it back up again. “I know a guy who has power and popularity – no blonde curls though, he’s bald – and he isn’t all that swell.” -You and Mark's scarf! Actually, if you recall "Over The Moon" Benny was actually pretty hated in Bohemia

and how her hair looked so soft and shiny whether it was curled into a bun or let loose down his shoulders -Did I already notice this? Has Boqqy really had Nessa's hair on his shoulder and liked it? Yeah, I think I'm thinking too perversely about this

Boq jumped up, but not before he rested a hand on the guy’s shoulder. “You’ll find someone else. I know you will.” -ME!

“And, where have you been?” she demanded, icily.

“With someone who-“

“Someone?” Nessa shrieked. “Who?”

“just a guy-“

“You’re GAY?” Nessa looked like she was about to faint. Boq sighed. -If you WERE gay!

Yeah, so love you lots. Even better the second time. La di da... Les Mis fic time!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love this. :D.
reaganwithcandy chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, I really really liked this. Continuation? Please do!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
AWTHATWASSOADORABLYCUTE!

:D :D :D

And it made me giggle. Especially the parts where Boq explained his situation (I love another woman who loves another man who loves another woman...) to Mark and where Nessa goes, "You're GAY?"
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I LOVE YOU SWEET! :o) That was incredibly cute Boqqy's realization. You should continue this if you'd like. And my goodness, this is dedicated to me and me! I love talking to strangers that I sit next to and relationships would be so me!

Marky and his scarfy XD

I love you and love your story XD I will dedicate my RENT/Wicked X-over to you sweet :o)