Reviews for Strings
AshLiz chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I really love this. Rossi is so sweet at the end great read you wrote this really well
AJ and Sebastian Goin chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Okay, this one actually made me "awww" outloud. My cats now think I'm crazy.
Ezrasleo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The descriptions made it easy to visualize, not too much or too little. I liked the paragraph breaks as well - I know it sounds simple, but it makes it so much more easier to read.

As others have noted, the ending was wonderful!

Thank you for writing. ;-D
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so cute! I'm not a huge fan of "no strings" relationships, but this was perfect. I love the way that Rossi progresses to the point that he can't take it anymore. Wonderful :)

~Kat
solveariddle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I can't believe that I found you and your stories just now! (scratches head in confusion) Your writing style is perfect. I absolutely do *not* ship Emily and Rossi, but you somehow managed to convince me. Perfect ending.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
aww! This was so great & I LOVE the ending! So cute!
linelm chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
And yet another absolutely wonderful R/P story! I loved the strings! *lol*
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I don't even know where to begin. That was perhaps one of the most well written R/P stories on this site and I am so lucky to have finally stumbled across it. You definitely got me beat! :) Job well done and then some!
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
awe I love it
Apodrru chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is amazing. It was just the right combination of fun and fluff. And so in character. I have enjoyed many of your Rossi/Prentiss fics (and I must say I think the heavens that you like this ship :) and they are all wonderful. I just loved the imagery at the end of this one with the gift of all different kinds of strings. And Emily saying she feels happy chained to him. Anyway, very nicely constructed.
1547291 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hi!

I loved it! This story's really amazing, specially the end.

I'm really starting to fell in love with the idea of this two together.

Thank you so much for sharing such a great story!
1719162 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Another amazing interpretation of Emily and Dave's relationship. Simply inspired. I hope you'll check out my first tender footsteps on this ship! I gave you credit!

Thanks,

Tracia
KylieRiley chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Okay, so let me tell you I am not a rossi/prentiss fan whatsoever, but I was in the mood for an Emily story and I stumbled upon this. And I got to say... I LOVED this! The Ending couldn't have been any better. Great job.

~Riley
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
good story
Jayneysuk chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is lovely. The right mix of funny, sweet and my two favourite characters. And for all it's simplicity you hit the nail on the head as far as how complicated their relationship would be.