Reviews for Collateral Damage
Lostpharoah chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I know it is asking a lot, but...Please update. I love this story so, so much. I'll do anything!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Soo is Michael ever going to admit his apparent love for Sam, and like actually come right out and say it?
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Poor Cas. *crouching down and hugging him* he'll be okay, as long as he still has you to fight for he'll continue to fight.
constant boredom chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I love this story - I don't think you can understand just how much I love it. My heart broke for Cas, but the entire way through, I didn't feel anything negative towards Michael; I actually really like him in this, which is saying something considering how I normal think he's a giant douche. And the concept of Dean and Michael being able to communicate after their..."merger" is fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and even though it's been about two years since this has updated, I have faith inspiration will come to you! It would be a real shame for something so interesting and well-written to go left unfinished. Either way, though, I'll definitely be checking out more of your writing.
bleedingflower chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
First of all: awesome chapter. Michael was SO epic. Wrathful furious pissed-off guardian archangel Kick-ass HOT.

Secondly: I see that this story hasn't been updated in many moons... I hope that doesn't mean it's been abandoned for good. You're such a gorgeous writer, and this is one of the most original and amazing stories I've found on this site (or anywhere). I'd be very sad to see it left incomplete. :'( So if weeping, begging or flattery will encourage you, I am more than willing to oblige.

Oh well, even if I never get to see the end of this wonderful story, I hope all's well with you in your real life, and you're able to find time to put your creative talents to use in other ways. Keep up the awesome! :)
bleedingflower chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Yay I totally LOVE this plot twist! Michael being Sam's guardian angel is such an awesome idea! I knew there was something deeper going on there... there had to be a reason Michael was so epically cool.

Also, I'm super happy Michael and Cas are making-up... But I'm glad you stopped before they were actually making OUT. You balanced perfectly on the knife's edge between hot sexual tension and just... bad, weird sexual tension.

Wow this review is long. Guess I must be a fan of yours, huh?

PS: I really hope you don't have Michael die at the end. Cuz that would suck.
bleedingflower chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
There are so many fascinating layers of love/hate relationships developing in this story: Cas and Dean and Michael and Sam all having their own unique and realistic connections to each other... the fact that I am equally interested in every one of those relationships is a mark of your talent as a writer. Well done!
bleedingflower chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Another beautiful chapter. Really liked the interpretation of the story of Jacob and Esau; it reminded me of the prodigal son, and made a lovely moment between Michael and Sam.

BTW my current opinion of Michael is approaching 95% awesome (even tho I am feeling awful for Castiel and Dean) Here's hoping for happy endings all round!
bleedingflower chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I'm actually really liking Michael in this. He doesn't seem like such a bad guy... a little self-righteous maybe, but that's kinda in the 'angel' job description, right? His bickering with Dean is great :D
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow this chapter was amazing... Cas is a total badass . Loved his pissed off/ protective/ possessive side. Nice work!
PreviouslyDead chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Its been a very very long time since you updated but i still hold hope so i;ve put this on alert. It really is brillient
joselyn chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
this is great looking forward to the next chapter!
joselyn chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
i really like this story soo far i hope u post the next chapter soon
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Great story.. please update soon i want to know what happens -s-
Fallen4Cas chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
AHHHHHH! This is just too good. I love that we get to see michael in a different light than the dick he was potrayed as in Swan Song. And Dean and Michael's enter monolouge is too entertaining. I look forward to the next chapter so PLEASE update soon!