Reviews for Consequences
apocryphalpansy chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
I loved that ending! So cute and satisfying. Great story! It was very well crafted and written, too. Thanks for sharing!
sgoodspeed49 chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
mo
peodbears chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I also have to give a separate shout-out to the ending of this story. Most people screw up just at the ending, but this one has proved itself to be the best way to finish this type of story. I love how you have incorporated moments from their first meeting and how they have found each other without actually spilling their feelings and labeling them, both aware they have an eternity to do so and if this is the only way they can reach that and be together, then so be it.
I love how Valerie has come to terms that that's the only way Eric will ever show his love for her without actually calling it that and that by demanding more of him, she will end up being unfair to him and also break him to the point of ending up with someone who isn't actually Eric.
I also love the fact that Eric respected her wishes of going away and figuring out her life, even if he was bored without her and didn't quite feel fulfilled without her by his side. I love that side of his.
I also loved it when she requested of him to have sex with her that he continued to ask for her consent, afraid that her decision of having sex was fueled by the pain inside of her. We need more stories like this that put the accent on consent and onto the comfort of both partners.
peodbears chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
I am not sure whether you will see this message or not, considering I haven't seen any activity on your profile, but I feel as if the effort you have put into the story must be talked about even if you don't see it. Besides, I don't think I will be able to go onto another fanfiction without reviewing this one and paying my respects to it.
This is one glorious story that shows not only Eric in his true form, without being borderline OOC, but also contains a hell of a good Original Character whom you just cannot not adore. She is fire, she is strong and so very human, being the perfect embodiment of a female character done right without taking the human aspect out of it with her strenght.
I have loved every single one of these chapters, especially the twist with the bond between her and her maker and the way both of them grew up around each other, developed and discovered new aspects of their existence without losing themselves in the progress, thing that writers seem to forget. I also adore how you have concentrated on creating a relationship between the two of them that went past the romantic one, because we all know we need that.
The way you portrayed Eric was just-amazing. You have stayed true to his character and still added some of your beliefs to him and made those who read this story squeal. And Valerie, oh dear Valerie, who just couldn't keep herself out of troubles, but who always owned up to her mistakes.
This is one of the best strories in the fandom that features an OC and I want to applaud you for your committement and amazing writing skills. Glorious.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
AWESOME STORY :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
IT WAS FANTASTIC, REALLY FUNNY VALERIE CRACKS ME UP!
mayasquared chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Reread and still love it
Agent Aries chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
This is an amazing fic! I just love it! Please do a sequel for this because I wish it hadn't ended!
RebelRae chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
oh man... i think im gunna cry...

could you ... perhaps... write a sequel for this one?
RebelRae chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
wooohoooo! go valerie!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
haha oh god this is a very interesting start to a story
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Awwww I love endings like this, especially enjoyed how they repeated parts from their first meeting.
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Lol! I loved that! Scarlett O'Hara that shit ;) What a wonderful femme. She's got gumption, plenty of it. Made me smile.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Love the story, thanks so much!
LinSog93 chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Loved your story, especially the end!