Reviews for Unbroken Will
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Omai I really cant believe you only have three reviews i think this fic was amazing ehought ot recive a review! i dont really know the series that well yet but I've beenintroduced t all the characters... ha ha but from what I do know of th series I belive you kept everyone in character... It was pretty cool how you turned that last part into a dream sequence it was friggin awesome! you are a very rare gem amongst many of the ff people keep it up!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Don't worry about reviews. They come with the times, and regardless of how bad the situation may seem, people are still reading. I haven't gotten much feedback on my latest story, but my first has been favourited a lot for the last couple of months even though it's the weakest writing I've don so far. You are a good writer and I like your reproach, using parts of the episodes to support you character basis. Keep writing and don't worry, people will be reading.
Mitsuko Soma chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Everyone felt as real as they were in the anime, and this made the story easily believable. I want to see how it progresses especially since authors like you are rare, making good quality fics rather hard to find. I did have an off feeling in the first chapter, mostly because I believe that the two boys have a more antagonistic...no, more like enemy-friendly relationship. It's not that Kyon dislikes Koizumi, but then again he's not particularly fond of him either. I miss the odd tension between them, maybe you should focus to make it more clear in the upcoming chapters. I intend to stick for the reading.
Up the downside chapter 1 . 9/15/2009