Reviews for Unconditional
Kobalos chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I seriously worry for your mental health. Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hello!

There about a MILLION commitments I should be devoting my time to (such as my own fan fiction), but I'm the world's worst procrastinator and I've been scouring the Earth for PalletShipping fan fics to read, and I came across yours! This is a surprise for me. I never suspected anyone would go down this route with Gary and it is an interesting twist you put on his character. Gary! He's a budding sociopath!

I would LOVE to see a sequel to this! To find out what happens to Paul, and to find out if Gary ever DOES tell Ash about what he has done for him. Would Ash threaten to squeal? How far would Gary go to keep his cover? :O
Saphz chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! So that's why Ash has Bolt-like scars/marks on his cheeks and we have never met his dad AND GARY a KILLER! Way to go. I hope to see more of your Awesome stories in the future!
garyoaksumbreon chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Omfg! Love this story!
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Is it wrong that i enjoyed this? Probably. :3
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
O.O wow. This is a side of Gary I didn't think I'd see. I'm not flaming...just...wow.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
wow
...
especially the end pulled some strings, a turmoil of feelings, surprising shock, omg, I can't describe it. Gary is plainly crazy but strangely I like that story and the dark touch to it. You're one of the best authors I came across while reading some random fanfics! I can't find the right words, just wanna read much more
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
OHMYGOD Paul you better run!

Gary should tell Ash.

And the resolution of his 'meeting' with Paul.

In a...SEQUEL!? 8D

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Epsilon Crisis chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ooh, very nice.
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Absolutely gorgeous.

In the horrific kind of way.

Strangely, I can imagine Gary being capable of such a thing, and I always did wonder about those lines beneath Ash's eyes xD

I loved it, and the last line was a clincher. Awesome job! 3
Zorolover3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this story. That is the only thing I can say.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
love it
PinktheInsanityFariy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Please don't make Gary kill more people. I actually like the dude.
charziard243 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Mysterous voice: i heard you were messing with my friend

Paul: what the fuck?

Mysterous voice: i said i heard you were messing with my friend NOBODY MESS'S WITH MY FRIEND I KILL YOU PAUL FOR HURTING MY ASH.

Paul: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and thats why paul is no longer a part of pokemon

ps

great story i love it
no chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
well i dont really know how to say this but... that was the best god damn murder scene ever! i really loved the part were daddy was begging for his life and gary is like i did it anyway! damn that would be one kick ass kid !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »