Reviews for Real Life
Tluvsdotty chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was perfect. I love the thought of Buffy joining A.I. Please write more mini stories with chapters and everything its so good...I love it all to surround Buffy and and angel like the first season... Maybe bring the scoobies in later on and they could all live in the hotel or Buddy and angel could travel back and forth. I think this is a great intro and should be explored further
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
finish please . loving this so far. buffy and angel back together soon
LGM chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
why ever not was this not finished. this is the best version of buffy going to LA ive seen so far. does she get dawn, do they hook up again, angels soul - cordy going evil. wheres fred. will she tell them she was in heaven. spike? what about the scoobies. oh i know, conner, will he be showing up?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
There ever going to be another chapter to this?
robin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
awsome story, really wish u would continue with it
MacKenzie Creations chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I just found this story Real Life. I really can't wait to see the next chapter! Please update soon! I visited your LJ and it looked from what you have posted there that you posted the whole story here, but it's just the first chapter.

{{hugs}}

Mac
carrebear14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Nice start, I can't wait for more!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great Story I love it. Please keep writting I would love to see the ending of this story.
Pylea chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOVE IT! Please as much as I abhor CA don't make her a jealous bitch but more a concerned friend. Loving the BA stuff, soulmates, the inclusion of the CW acting and Gunn's utter ignorance, totally absolutely loving it! So is Giles going to show up with the rest of the Scooby crew? Will Darla show up and screw everything up or will Angel actually tell Buffy about the last year and they will weather it together? Can't wait to find out!
blue-temptress chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Good start, since this is AR. I can't even begin to imagine what you might have in store for Buffy & Angel. It looks very promising.
CF2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great start to this forward to the next chapter.I'm a B/Aer and love fic where Buffy joins Angel's team in L. Fred show up in this?