Reviews for New Guardian, New Life
I love the plot but I think there could be more detail and emotion.
SinfulPride chapter 3 . 2/15
I'm not a huge fan of soul bonding fics, but you do a good job of underplaying it so it isn't totally in one's face. I like the approach of having Amelia and the Grangers becoming Harry's guardians too. I haven't ever seen that before. A bit of constructive criticism from my own personal experiences: try to lump the different scenes together more so there isn't as much bouncing around between Dumbles, the Burrow, and Harry. It helps the reader become more engaged in each scenario before switching.
Coru 32 chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
Love the story thanks for everything
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
what a disgrace lesbian luna is like all lesbians they are rapist being rape by a lesbian turning into one good thing all my stories that is not a girl lesbains and gay does not exist a world it should of been only in stories harry is girl will be lesbian
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
good thing unlike you who quit on lily's plan I will write something like that but better called the potters plan and it will be in the 70's time travel were lily, james and harry joining the biggest army against the gay dark lord dumblewhore, the fake one tom and what's left of his army which will be less then 50 while harry will have a messive army
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
You really need to check the amount values of the will readings
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
I don't see how a few failed plans could make a poor memory. I would suspect more his age, and the loss of support of the castle and Fawkes. The elder wand has been said to assist in keeping its master strong, but that is probably more magically.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
He forgot a memory of The Blood Quill Tortures,. Brought to you by your favorite bigoted sadistic pink toad.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
Lol I would have thought Luna would be Headmistress with Fawkes staying with her. Too bad Tracey didn't get together with Hannah. I noticed Minerva left the school before Harry's twins made it to the school lol. I'm surprised they only had two children though.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
So are Luna and Daphne phoenixes now? How did Dumbledore get in the wards?
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
So how long before Dumbledore waltzes into the fight?
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
Lol how is the school inhabitants still oblivious to the fact that there is no headmaster? No pull on Harry's core this time around?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
If the last binding was the most powerful wouldn't that mean that Fawkes would still gave to answer the old goats call?
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
How has no one noticed that it's been days since the Headmaster has been seen in Hogwarts? Why would Draco dating Ginny make him trustworthy?
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
Woot Dobby finally shows up!