Reviews for New Guardian, New Life
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 5 . 4/2
Minerva you go girl a good scotch will solve most problems but may leave you with a headache. Good chapter.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 28 . 3/28
very very nice! Your spelling and grammar's slightly off, but it's not bad!
PairingMatters chapter 27 . 3/5
Dumbledore cared about those Death Eaters, and he wants to 'redeem' them, while he was careless about those people who are innocent. His plan was to raise Harry to die, so he has to make sure that Harry has no hope of living. He denied Harry love, and expected him to be different from Tom Riddle. He believed that after Voldemort is killed, the Death Eaters would no longer be evil.
Some Death Eaters may have joined Voldemort out of fear, but some of them joined Voldemort out of free will. Just because Voldemort is killed, does not mean that all the Death Eaters will turn good.
Vegasman59 chapter 28 . 2/5
Great story I really enjoyed it!
TiffBaby101 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
this was so awesome. I loved your ideas and it was very well written. I noticed a couple grammar errors but it was still easy to read.
Noble Korhedron chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Hmm, cute story, but the ending was just too 'pat', if you know what I mean...
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Betcha he's planning to transfer his allegiance to Harry! TAKE. THAT, EVILDORE!
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Hmm, two Snakes added into the mix, eh? Harrikins better hope THEY don't start channeling the Marauders, or methinks he might start finding de-fanged cobras in his bed...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
"Down girl, your parents are in the room" *cracks up laughing*
Kai chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Haa hahaa! How stupid is that fat ... thing? Sending poisoned food with the sender's address to the manor house of the highest police officer of the country. *sniff, sniff* Smells like ... Azkaban. Incredibly funny! I hate that prejudiced fat pureblood supremacist bitch!
PairingMatters chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Luna and Daphne?
Why did you allow gay marriage to happen in this story?
Engrprince chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
So far this funny cute and entertaining Thanks
writeratheart007 chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
The only questions I would have is what happened when Molly got out and what about thew weasleys. I have to admit I like knowing about the twins and bill :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Picky Reader chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
"Is there anything that isn't impossible for them" Dan said shaking his head

The last paragraph of this chapter, copied and pasted exactly as it was posted.

1) Double-negatives cancel each other in standard English. Contextually, this sentence doesn't make sense because, in essence, Dan is asking if there is anything that is possible for Harry and Hermione.
2) Double-negatives are bad form. While they are common to certain regional dialects in both the UK and the USA, an educated professional like Dan Granger wouldn't use them. As the double-negatives appear in dialogue, I wouldn't have blinked had the speaker been a teen or a less educated adult.
3) Where is the question mark? (Actually, where is *any* terminal punctuation in this short paragraph? A necessary comma is missing, as well.)

There are two simple ways to rewrite the paragraph in question so that it is correct:
1) "Isn't there anything that is impossible for them?" Dan asked, shaking his head.
2) "Is there anything that isn't possible for them?" Dan asked, shaking his head.
I think that the first is the best fit to express what Dan is thinking/feeling, but both are correct and it is a matter of personal preference.

The concentration of errors in the above paragraph is not typical of your writing, but similar flaws exist throughout. You might consider using a beta reader.