Reviews for New Guardian, New Life
Saissa chapter 28 . 7/26
One thing missing - whatever happened to Dumbles? There is NO mention of him at all!

Interesting story.
Saissa chapter 27 . 7/26
So, no horcruxes? I havent seen any mention of them. Of course it does make the story a lot simpler!
Saissa chapter 20 . 7/26
Hermione cannot be studying for her OWLS. In an earlier chapter you had Harry and Hermione getting their OWL results so those exams are long done.

I'm thinking that maybe you meant NEWTS instead of OWLS.
Saissa chapter 15 . 7/26
I hope Fawkes tells Harry about Malfoy and Dumbles little chat!
Saissa chapter 14 . 7/26
I never really liked Remus. he is so wishy washy. He cannot say NO to fucking Dumbles! He also sounds exactly like a Dumbles lackey in this chapter complaining that harry is going Dark. Harry should have fired him right then and there and given the DADA job to Tonks!
torlan2003 chapter 28 . 7/21
Great story, enjoyed the whole plot. It was a new way to look at it. Thank you for writing this story.
They needed Luna to tell them to do nothing? Is not just Harry stupid, but everybody else, too?
- They know that Ron wants to give love potion to Hermione, so he is no longer a friend.
- They know that Ron is not in danger.
- They know that it is a trap.
What is to gain from going there? Nothing.
What is to lose from going there? Harry, and Hermione if she goes with him.
So why should they even consider going?

Dumbledore knows that Amelia is Harry guardian. He should expect that Harry shows her the letter, and he should expect that she sends Aurors. That fact that the letter comes with Fawkes shows that Dumbledore knows of the problem. So if Dumbledore won't save Ron, why should Harry?
Harry normally jumps to the rescue because the adults are not available, as in either absent or not helpful.
For fun they could send an answer to Dumbledore that Amelia is gathering some Aurors and will be there soon. Dumbledore would be very quick to reassure them that everything is resolved.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 28 . 5/28
Ich Liebe dise geschichte sie ist Grosartig.
Paddybee chapter 1 . 5/25
You need a beta who knows grammar.
A: Ist sentence- Harry LAY on his bed, not LAID on his bed. LAY is the past tense of lie. LAID means he either produced an egg or had sexual intercourse on the bed.
B: "...can be very lethal and in some cases deadly." LETHAL and DEADLY mean the same thing. also they are absolutes, in that you cannot be VERY lethal, only lethal. It is not possible to be more dead than dead.

Otherwise this shows promise
Paddybee
This is a great story but I feel like it is moving to fast. The plot is simply good though.
Cool
Nice to see Ginny isn't an evil bitch. We could pair her with Neville! (Even though I must admit I'm rather fond of the pairing Luna/Neville)
agentinfinity chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
Thumbs up! Both of them even! Nice work
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
I give up I thought this would get better but...
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
wtf making a bunch of teenagers parents of another teenager