Reviews for New Guardian, New Life
Rebmul chapter 28 . 10/10
its a shame tracey was so jealous
PGHammer chapter 5 . 10/6
What would it cost to purchase Ogden's Distillery (for Minerva)? With all the shocks she is getting, she'll need the last few years' output - and yes - I did put it the right way - that is NOT a typo.
redlightray chapter 28 . 9/4
Excellent
Ughhhhuyyyy85bbvcdcdvghhrrc
Paddybee chapter 1 . 7/14
AAAAAAARGHH! FIX THE ERROR ! 'very lethal and sometimes deadly' is totally WRONG! 1. Lethal and deadly are synonyms, so you write one OR the other in a sentence, never both.2. 'lethal' is an absolute meaning it causes death - it is either lethal or not, so it cannot be 'VERY' lethal. This is horrific in an otherwise readable tale.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 28 . 7/12
cool fic!
The Frau chapter 2 . 7/4
Still needs some polishing, but a good story nonetheless! Thanks for writing, I'm enjoying it
fdean80090 chapter 28 . 6/17
Great job. Thank you for the imagination of a new twist to HP keep it going.
I've just got to say that this isn't true to Dumbledore's character at all. Other than that it's pretty good.
good thing I will never quit my stories like you did with lily's plan and the founders one two of your greatest thank god I will write my whole story before posting it
MagesticUnciorn chapter 28 . 5/4
I LOVED IT! Definitely worth reading!
I love the plot but I think there could be more detail and emotion.
SinfulPride chapter 3 . 2/15
I'm not a huge fan of soul bonding fics, but you do a good job of underplaying it so it isn't totally in one's face. I like the approach of having Amelia and the Grangers becoming Harry's guardians too. I haven't ever seen that before. A bit of constructive criticism from my own personal experiences: try to lump the different scenes together more so there isn't as much bouncing around between Dumbles, the Burrow, and Harry. It helps the reader become more engaged in each scenario before switching.
Coru 32 chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
Love the story thanks for everything
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
what a disgrace lesbian luna is like all lesbians they are rapist being rape by a lesbian turning into one good thing all my stories that is not a girl lesbains and gay does not exist a world it should of been only in stories harry is girl will be lesbian