Reviews for Into Oblivion
This was good.
Nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Really good and want more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Even if Maki was lusting after Julietta or whatever, she still told him to stop and back off. He didn't. That's sexual assault. That's rape. Please add that to the warning.
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I read that you got a harsh review for this fanfic?
I am sorry :( I really reaaaaalllly really liked it. It was hot and the characters were on point.
So thank you very much for this fic.
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I really really liked it. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I was so happy to find this! There isnt enough Maki and Julietta fics out there, i recently watched the anime (i know im super later) lol but i loved this. Really great read! Wish there was more... :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Amazing... I just finished watching this series and wanted to read some fan fiction with this pairing and yours was the first one that came up. Out of all the fan fictions I read so far, your sex scene was breathtakingly beautiful! It's an amazing masterpiece!
Zapphire18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Really love the story! One of the best I ever read...
Its quite hard to find more MakiXJulietta doujinshi ..Hope that you'll make more stories XD
Tabaski chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
!HANDS DOWN AMAZING!
Jazzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love maki and him together it hard to find fanfic of this and it would be cool if you put her with other people.
rentamiya chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
One word:
EPIC

another word:
WO definitely good
no series? XD
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Yay Absolutely loved reading this, especially since this pairing is on my favourites list xD Nice job!
NightShade Arscelin chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Loved it XD I know you said its meant to be a oneshot, but have you consider to continue it to be a story?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I have no words for how great this was ! I wish there was more air master fanficton.