Reviews for Into Oblivion
Tabaski chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
!HANDS DOWN AMAZING!
Jazzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love maki and him together it hard to find fanfic of this and it would be cool if you put her with other people.
rentamiya chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
One word:
EPIC

another word:
WO definitely good
no series? XD
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Yay Absolutely loved reading this, especially since this pairing is on my favourites list xD Nice job!
Azaleas chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Loved it XD I know you said its meant to be a oneshot, but have you consider to continue it to be a story?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I have no words for how great this was ! I wish there was more air master fanficton.
sasunaru1827 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is sooo hot... love it.. wish you could write more about these two..
ShattereddAngel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I wish that you would continue it. ts a really good story and there's nothing i like more than a good story ;)
kapurisudesu chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
MUHAHAHA! YES! Jullietta is so awsome and hot and magnificent and sexy and strong and powerful and shaggable and... erm... OwO you get the idea... :D GREAT 1-SHOT! Thourghly loved it, now on ma fave list, as are you ;P keep up the good work!
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
PLZ PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like how this story is partially from Julietta's point if view because he seems more mindless in the show. Yet you keep him into character. Great story!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really liked it. This showed great emotions and detail, and I think they would be a great couple. Though he was creepy and boardlining rape. So, I don't blame Maki for being creeped by him. They would make super strong babies though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
U SHOULD SO CONTINUE THIS LIKE HELL IS SO AWSOME
Alli chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
XD truly their is not enough Air Master fanfiction, let alone MxJ Thank you for your wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I just loved this fan-fiction! The actual anime didn't fulfill my romance needs haha. Every time Julietta appeared before Maki I'd cheer him on. I simply adore this pairing and this story. ;D