Reviews for Mending Fences
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i really, really like the line, "and killing lilith had seemed like such a good idea at the time."

that so totally captures the essence of season 4 xD

i like this. it's good. and it totally nails a lot of the angst problems. i mean, sam's only real problem is that he lied to dean. that's the only negative choice that he made without being completely manipulated. and in his defense, it's not like dean would've actually LISTENED if he'd tried to talk it out the way sam always needs too...

sorry. you've just got me thinking on all this stuff-its taken me awhile to come to terms with season 4!

keep writing xD
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great story. I felt so bad for Sam. He had the best of intentions. He thought he was doing the right thing...Poor Sam.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was great, and helped show Sam's feelings at the time. My favorite lines were, "Only the brake lights never came on and the Impala didn’t move. It just remained parked in its spot, humming steadily away. The familiar, reliable noise beckoned to Sam, calling him home." Excellent ending!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
"Everyone had agreed to that. And that’s why it hurt so much now. No one – not Dean or Bobby – had been against killing her." Awesome line. And it's not like Dean hasn't broken a seal. It's nice to see someone not all, "Well, Sam deserves to be ostracized!" It gets a wee bit old.

Lovely, lovely story. I like the introspection, the retrospection, and everything else. I always enjoy a peek into Sam's psyche - it's not an easy place to get into.

Thanks for writing!

Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aw...I didn't think Dean would drive away either! I think you did a good job of portraying Sam-it would be pretty cool to see what Dean's thinking too (I think he's beating himself up about not getting to Sam in time and the whole angels using him thing). :) Great job, keep up the good work.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great fic. I really loved this. Poor Sam. I'm glad he's going to try to make things work with his brother.