Reviews for Snapshots
Amber D chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Aw! That was great! keep going!
mischiefmanaged73 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
These little one-shots are so sweet. I like how they're all different, but held together with the them of Alice's scrapbook. Keep writing, I know I'll read! SmileyRi:)
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Great job! Also- are you going to have them travel only in the US or around the world? For their first year anniversary you could have them be in Paris or maybe in his hometown (I am assuming she dosen't know where she grew up)?
Wilka chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Thanks a lot for this very cute chapter, those two are so sweet... I hope I'll read again from you very soon! :o)
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
What a sweet idea for their first kiss! I love that he managed to suprise her. It must have been a spur of the moment decision ;)
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
that was great! i love this more innocent version of their story. don't get me wrong, i love smut. but Jasper would be a gentleman and Alice would be rather innocent due to her amnesia. especially since it's set in a more innocent time. and i like to think that Tanya is not bitter over being the only unmated one there. great job.
justawritier chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
aw very sweet. I'm always a sucker for Christmas stories.
Roses in May chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Lovely story so far. I'm very interested to read more about my favorite vampire couple!
Magdalena Rochi chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Love it... Seriously it's so sweet that we want to read more and more! Please update soon!
Wilka chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I just discovered your story, and I must say that I loved it! It's so sweet and romantic, and Alice & Jasper is my favorite couple!

Hope to read from you again soon!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
that chapter was beautiful! i love little fluffy moments like that where the most important things are the human feelings.
bookworm19065 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
That was cute (and I love how you say what was the present and how Jasper managed to surprise her!)

But maybe put the "Me and Jasper at Macy's in New York, December 21,1953" thing eith right below where it says shopping eith Alice or right before she starts telling the story- it confused me a littl in the begining.
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Aw... another sweet memory! I love that you included Renesmee! And the thrill of Alice shopping... that had me smiling... I can only imagine her excitment! The idea of the charm braclet was so sweet, and realistic that she had to switch out charms since they've had so many Christmas's together! Great chapter... keep 'em coming!
Amber Bamber chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Aw that was so sweet. I really love this set of one shots, it's one of my favorites :D keep writing!
LilyoftheValley858 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
GREAT ONESHOTS! KEEP GOING!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »