Reviews for Snapshots
dsolo chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I like both these chapters and the idea behind them. One thing that took me out of the story was Alice's Mustang in 1952. The first Mustang came out in 1964. In fact, if you had set the story in 1953, Alice could have had the first American sports car, which was a Corvette. The 50s was a pretty dull time for cars.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
that was beautiful.
Amber chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Aw that was gorgeous i love it keep writing!
justawritier chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
very cute! Yay for Jasper having gold eyes :)
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Aww.. that was so sweet! I love how proud Alice was of Jasper (even if he did have a few slip ups...) Your writing is really great... it helps create mental pictures! I can just picture Alice beaming with pride as she ran through the forest to get Jasper to the Mustang miro :) So sweet!
bookworm19065 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Nice chapter :)

and thanks a lot of your thanks and replay- first thanks on a chapter I've gotten so far :)

And I am way proud of Jasper know also!
twilight crazed chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That is so cute keep writing!
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
very cute chapter. I really like the idea.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really enjoyed this snapshot of their memory. I think they need more Jasper/Alice fluff going around in fanfiction.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
what a great story! and the writing is fantastic.
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great writing! I've always thought that the Twilight series was missing some kind of stroll down memory lane with a scrap book or photo album for Bella to see pictures of their history... Like Edward with various cars he'd owned over the decades... Alice in all fo her fashion glory for each era...
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3