Reviews for Artificial Intelligence
cool
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Really interesting story.
Selias chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So, Harry is some sort of artificial planeswalker, or something? I'm not really familiar with Nanoha, but I think I remember reading something about an inter-dimensional organization?
Skullders chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Seems interesting,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
its been a couple years... please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I would be very interested if you continued this story, or any of the other stories at all, all your works are very good.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is an interesting read so far. I have zero knowledge of the crossover other then hp of course. I am looking forward to how this continues. If for no other reason that I enjoy reading crossovers period.

I really would recommend explaining a bit more about the magicalgirl lyrical nanoha part. since i'm sure I'm not the only one that knows little about it.

Anyway, good work and please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this is damn awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So far, I've liked every story of yours I've read. I would like to see this story continued.
Zyvorg chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very interesting story, I hope you continue it someday. I'd also love to see a version where he stays in his home dimension and eventually fixes the offense and defense modules. I'd love to see Harry fighting voldemort with his I.D.
Freehawk chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great story, excellent details, very well written. Keep up the good work!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
7 Winds chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is a pretty dank good story why hasn't it updated in almost two years. I want to know what happens next. Well harry repair the combat abilities of brilliant wisdom and improve upon them or will he leave it all behind insearch of freedom and adventure.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

7Winds;)
7 Winds chapter 1 . 6/26/2011

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

7Winds;)
god of all chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.