Reviews for Artificial Intelligence
pushi19 chapter 1 . 9/11
Update please
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 4/13
please revive and update this it's a very interesting idea and i really want to see how you take it
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 1/29
Excellent chapter. 8,000/10

It's an extreme shame that you didn't continue this wonderful fic.
Hell's Avatar chapter 1 . 1/23
When the hell is the next chapter
saint21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Very interesting.
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Really interesting story.
Selias chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So, Harry is some sort of artificial planeswalker, or something? I'm not really familiar with Nanoha, but I think I remember reading something about an inter-dimensional organization?
Skullders chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Seems interesting,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
its been a couple years... please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I would be very interested if you continued this story, or any of the other stories at all, all your works are very good.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is an interesting read so far. I have zero knowledge of the crossover other then hp of course. I am looking forward to how this continues. If for no other reason that I enjoy reading crossovers period.

I really would recommend explaining a bit more about the magicalgirl lyrical nanoha part. since i'm sure I'm not the only one that knows little about it.

Anyway, good work and please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this is damn awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So far, I've liked every story of yours I've read. I would like to see this story continued.
Zyvorg chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very interesting story, I hope you continue it someday. I'd also love to see a version where he stays in his home dimension and eventually fixes the offense and defense modules. I'd love to see Harry fighting voldemort with his I.D.