Reviews for You, me, him
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Loved it!
I really love this pairing, my absolute favorite pairing in Death Note! :D
Lawlipop chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Beautiful! I love their relationship! Best three-way love! Damn! Perfection! .. The ending paragraphs were painful about how they had troubles about the relationship. ..but I think it was sweetly painful coz it was so close to reality...
Sorry I'm not logged in atm
Blank Angel
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
"Nyah haha," This story has so much meaning. I love it how this story is the first one I have read that actually says something about male to male intamacy being against Mello's religion...loved your story! smiles
kerrybear chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I WUVVAS IS :D
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I really like this story, it's really beautiful, and every word contained such meaning.

My favorite line was "If they can't be, no one else should have the right to be. Because if they're not allowed the pleasure of love, no one is."

And the words are so true, love knows no bounds, love can come in all shapes and forms, and if it is love, it cannot be disgusting.

Your such a nice writer, you deserve more readers for your stories.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
that was beautiful! I love it! *FAVORITE* ja ne!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
that was so cute.
Cisety chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow...just wow...this is amazing! i loved this, the way u described everything, their personallties and thoughts! beautiful work!
noname chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
it was amazing i wish that there was more tho
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I spent 20 minutes combing through Death Note fics to find this, specifically this very story. I stumbled across it a while ago while looking for Matt-Mello stuff. I only recently became interested in this threesome, and immediately I thought, "Hey, I found that one story that looked interesting! I'm gonna go find it again!"

Your writing is BEAUTIFUL. And the way you write these boys makes so much sense it's scary. You've kind of inspired me to write the story I've had floating around in my head for a while.
Aries07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
what do they do on their date?

i really want to know!

please continue!

KDKDKDKDKDKD
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow, I love the feeling you put into this. The complexity of it all, the feelings and their confusion and fear made me feel like I could be in their heads. This is brilliant.

I hope you do (and have done) more.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw

I never liked Matt/Mello/Near in any order, threesomewise, but you write it so sensibly. It fits. And with no dialogue...!

You're one of few people I know that can pull it off so well.
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
its so cute!

but that old lady needs to die

killed by kira
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow, this is very nice.

Threesomes aren't the easiest things to do so congrats on making this good.:D

Awesome work