Reviews for As The Door Closes
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hey there, been reading your Ashes fic, and am really so very impressed by your character voices and the originality of your ideas. Such expressive writing. I hope you write more for this fandom (although sad times that the show is over!)
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Sniff,Sniff - the love and acceptance on both sides is moving. Sad, but not depressing.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I read this cos of your lovely promotion in your other story and i love this. and the ending was so sad but lovely. such a wonderful way to end Ashes. thanks for writing and sharing.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Bloody hell, that's one of the most amazing things I've ever read! Amazing, unique idea and written so beautifully I'm getting a little teary! I've already said, but you're writing is unbelievably good. Love this oneshot so much, brilliant! X D
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aww that was lovely *wipes away tears*

Great one shot )
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is lovely and so moving. I like the fact that we get to find out how Molly coped with losing Alex and has managed to move on. The idea of her teaming up with Tucker is great, and I like the fact that Molly had worked out that Alex was with Gene, from her reading of the file. You write the mother/daughter relationship so beautifully, and of course I pick up the Doctor Who inspiration. The final farewell is so poignant, and the open ended ending is lovely. Thanks for writing this.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Stupid ...let me read this and review then told me it was another new fic and is letting me review again?

Anyway...I've read this about three times now and its just as fab everytime :-)

Gem x
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
YAY Alex you better tell him :D
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Really fantastic fic )

x Arria

P.S. I loved your 'Discalimer'
Siggy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was a lovely story - a sort of happy ending for Molly and Alex but very emotional as well.