Reviews for The Bet
Red-CLOUD-001 chapter 23 . 4/17
Rubbish... pure and simple
It goes completely against the plot of the story you based it off!
Tsukune's character is completely OOC from both the actual anime-plot and the story you based the plot on!
He is caring and considerate... not a rapist, and definitely not abusive!
I find that anime writers often make their stories extremely exaggerated compared to fics from other genres, which
normally is ok. But your story starts off ok-ish (but slightly OOC) and ends up just about you bashing the main
characters and having a go at everyone - what is the plot? how will it end? There cannot be a happy ending!
It's like writing a Naruto fic where he is kind and caring and loving... and then having him torture, rape and kill
everyone the next chapter! It makes the end-result impossible for anything happy, as how can the other MC's forget
that he basically raped, hit and abused Kurumu... and how could he forget that he did that, even if he repressed it
there would (and should) have been a much clearer result in how she treated him afterwards, and in how he acted!

I just don't understand why you needed to basically ruin such a good story idea... the previous story was great, with
dragons and demons and goblins - mixed with sly devious vampire goodness - but your idea is to just throw all that
out of the metaphoric window and instead "bash" all the main characters until they cannot look each other in the eye
without feeling an intense emotional response of either hatred, fear or disgust!

*SIGH* ... nevermind, it's not like you continued it anyways - it's been over five years since you updated the story!
Rufael chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
What? It is not finished? It was so good and now... a big nothing :(. Why? At least could you please write a last chapter? It only needs one more i think. It needs an ending. Really! I just realised it is not finished while reading the last chapter. Sure enough... The characters are a bit different then in the manga... But it is a fanfic after all. I really liked the dinner chapter. Read the "careful what you wish for". Loved that too, was so happy that in this story she did not do it... so it needs a decent ending at least. Pleaaasee :(
1337Pwny chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Well I didn't read the reviews to find out it wasn't a completed fic(kinda wished I did) but none the less 23 chapters of solid story, Interesting OC and tons of originality. My only wish is that it had a conclusion
maxe03 chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
wow so she basically rapes moka in a bathroom and insults his technique saying women are better then men then talks about male ego and pride like women dont have either. also wow tskune is a ass in this
brenden chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Can you please finish this story
jesusv2828 chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
SPEECHLESS...great read. Kinda upset there isnt any closure
Fantastic chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Amazing twist! Really didn't expect that to happen to Kururmu, at first I thought Shade was being a jerk, but in the end it's always seems to be a Vampires doing.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
... Terrible fic in my opinion, it also ignores any and all character development of Tsukune and Moka over the second season of Rosario Vampire, ignores All other girls development (as little they had it), ignores pretty much the source of the manga, Tsukune hitting Kurumu? really?, when she had tried to rape him years before via charm and he forgave her, there are no real reasons of this to happen, the whole angle of Moka getting raped is also odd, this is the second rosariovampire fic i read that i find of very bad taste, this rias character sounds a lot like a some sort of Stu, same goes for Shade, Rias got away with what she wanted, fucking Tsukune's and Moka's life, what is even worse is that Kurumu was derailed in my opinion, she loves Tsukune and i doubt she would spy on his soul, on Moka somehow you folk skipped much of her Character development, she is a tsundere, a prideful one but nothing as extreme as painted on this fic, it's just sadder to see this kind of fics when the manga has just shown Moka's dead because of Alucard.

Oh she was raped, she has a Trauma and Tsukune comes out as very outspoken when canon portrays him at least as a diplomatic fellow, he would have changed the angle at least.

Overall i am very dissapointed with this fic, it had an interesting start but this feels like grief for the sake of grief.

Oh and one final comment, the whole Tsukune moving beyond moka? terrible writing if you do not mind a last critique, Tsukune has sacrificed his life, his humanity and more for Moka, he has shown unconditional love for a traumatized child and somehow he was ready to move on from Moka, allow me to quote tvtropes "Flat What"
AzureFlame12 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
A very good read you have a clear writing style that sucks you in and does not let you up I've been wondering what happened to the last 6 or so hours since I've started reading and finished your story but i have to say a very good read. Now I have to ask is there going to be a sequel or any from of closure from yourself or from Lord of the Land of Fire? If so ill have to be sure to read it hope you keep writing such good story's night.
Seto-fan1 chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Love your stories. Please tell me, do you intend to continue this story or should I consider this story dead?
RykOakwine chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Damn frustrating, coming this far along with an author, letting the author lead you through a teasingly structured story, pieces of it coming together slowly, the ante being raised every step of the way, but you trust the author to deliver the payoff...

Cliffhanger after cliffhanger in this story, and the answer is always another layer of the onion being peeled back. By the time we get through 20 chapters we're really ready for the layers to be done with, the teasing to be finished, and to get to the real deal, get that payoff we've been trusting the author to deliver through all of these chapters...

Then we realize that there will be no payoff, that the teasing isn't finished and in fact will go on forever because the author isn't going to answer the questions, isn't going to provide the reader the closure they need.

I've read a lot of incomplete stories on this site but this is the only one that leaves me feeling upset, that my trust has been betrayed. Frustrating.

Maybe the Moka/Gin scene there at the end is just so overpowering that it sucked all of the oxygen out of the room and spun off into all of those other stories, but damn, chapter 21 here was a side story, a diversion from what this story was about.

Really disappointed that this story brought us so far then left us hanging so hard.
moviefan-92 chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Ok, I loved The Mighty Vampire Aono, and I was excited when I heard there was a sort of sequel by a different author. Though this was well written, the characters were far too unlikeable. And though I like dark and antsy stories, this one was a little too twisted for me. I'm not saying it was bad, it was quite good, just not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
wat happened to kurumu after tsukune said would kill her ?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
So I'm guessing this is the last chapter...
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
oh god, Shade is good. She is really good. If this is your character and you made everything, then I'd never want to piss you off, Mistress. Either that or set up a date for counseling if I ever get raped, which by the Gods, I hope I don't.