Reviews for The Bet
Duncan0Idaho chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
... Terrible fic in my opinion, it also ignores any and all character development of Tsukune and Moka over the second season of Rosario Vampire, ignores All other girls development (as little they had it), ignores pretty much the source of the manga, Tsukune hitting Kurumu? really?, when she had tried to rape him years before via charm and he forgave her, there are no real reasons of this to happen, the whole angle of Moka getting raped is also odd, this is the second rosariovampire fic i read that i find of very bad taste, this rias character sounds a lot like a some sort of Stu, same goes for Shade, Rias got away with what she wanted, fucking Tsukune's and Moka's life, what is even worse is that Kurumu was derailed in my opinion, she loves Tsukune and i doubt she would spy on his soul, on Moka somehow you folk skipped much of her Character development, she is a tsundere, a prideful one but nothing as extreme as painted on this fic, it's just sadder to see this kind of fics when the manga has just shown Moka's dead because of Alucard.

Oh she was raped, she has a Trauma and Tsukune comes out as very outspoken when canon portrays him at least as a diplomatic fellow, he would have changed the angle at least.

Overall i am very dissapointed with this fic, it had an interesting start but this feels like grief for the sake of grief.

Oh and one final comment, the whole Tsukune moving beyond moka? terrible writing if you do not mind a last critique, Tsukune has sacrificed his life, his humanity and more for Moka, he has shown unconditional love for a traumatized child and somehow he was ready to move on from Moka, allow me to quote tvtropes "Flat What"
AzureFlame12 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
A very good read you have a clear writing style that sucks you in and does not let you up I've been wondering what happened to the last 6 or so hours since I've started reading and finished your story but i have to say a very good read. Now I have to ask is there going to be a sequel or any from of closure from yourself or from Lord of the Land of Fire? If so ill have to be sure to read it hope you keep writing such good story's night.
Seto-fan1 chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Love your stories. Please tell me, do you intend to continue this story or should I consider this story dead?
RykOakwine chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Damn frustrating, coming this far along with an author, letting the author lead you through a teasingly structured story, pieces of it coming together slowly, the ante being raised every step of the way, but you trust the author to deliver the payoff...

Cliffhanger after cliffhanger in this story, and the answer is always another layer of the onion being peeled back. By the time we get through 20 chapters we're really ready for the layers to be done with, the teasing to be finished, and to get to the real deal, get that payoff we've been trusting the author to deliver through all of these chapters...

Then we realize that there will be no payoff, that the teasing isn't finished and in fact will go on forever because the author isn't going to answer the questions, isn't going to provide the reader the closure they need.

I've read a lot of incomplete stories on this site but this is the only one that leaves me feeling upset, that my trust has been betrayed. Frustrating.

Maybe the Moka/Gin scene there at the end is just so overpowering that it sucked all of the oxygen out of the room and spun off into all of those other stories, but damn, chapter 21 here was a side story, a diversion from what this story was about.

Really disappointed that this story brought us so far then left us hanging so hard.
moviefan-92 chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Ok, I loved The Mighty Vampire Aono, and I was excited when I heard there was a sort of sequel by a different author. Though this was well written, the characters were far too unlikeable. And though I like dark and antsy stories, this one was a little too twisted for me. I'm not saying it was bad, it was quite good, just not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
wat happened to kurumu after tsukune said would kill her ?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
So I'm guessing this is the last chapter...
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
oh god, Shade is good. She is really good. If this is your character and you made everything, then I'd never want to piss you off, Mistress. Either that or set up a date for counseling if I ever get raped, which by the Gods, I hope I don't.
Blazeb79 chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Um ... WHAT'S GOING ! Where's the ending?why is there some random story mixed in I get it promo your story but u have to finish what you start this is very saddening to be left just dangling. I get you are working on other project ps but seriously?
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Really liking the story it's weird for me not to have moka and tsu be the main story. But this is definitely not disappointing ..
iddyvanzun chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Awesome, I just love the horror lol. :D
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oooooh dear.
merchenter95 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Really good
Sarion chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Can't log in since I'm at work but I literally just almost exploded everywhere. Not only did it end so abruptly, but "You can find this story at .com"? There's no URL!

That aside, and hundreds of slow deep breaths later to be calm, I love this story.
You wrote incredibly well with such imagery. I am absolutely enthralled and need to read more. I truly hope I can find the URL on your profile or some other area (which I can't access here for whatever reason) because your writing has captivated me. The plot was amazing, your writing style is amazing, and most of all you captured the characters so perfectly. I find myself having difficulty distinguising memories from the anime vs your story...
Excellent work, 1010/10, seriously. Excellent work.
The Avaricious chapter 23 . 7/13/2012