Reviews for Son of Hogwarts
Random Madness chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Perfect, the only problem, I can see is your naming Fleur as Fluer which is wrong you just need to edit this chapter for her name and it's perfect/
Random Maddness chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Your writing is great the only thing right now that is wrong is Alistor it's supposed to be Alastor Moody good work though keep it up
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Keep writing this is amazing!
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
This is a wonderful story so far. I am looking forward to more. I find it rather sad that so few stories have anyone trying to find some way to help the Longbottom family I am glad to see that you are not following the trend. I really love that you have Snape being a good guy and showing him as a good teacher. Again I am looking forward to more of this wonderful story.
K Krystine chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
relyt hock chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
great fic so far but the only thing i can find fault is that Narcissa Malfoy nee Black is Sirius' cousin not sister. Sirius only had a younger brother. While Narcissa, Bellatrix and Andromida were sisters. but like i said great fic otherwise. Can't wait for the next update
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
um Narcissa is actually Sirius' cousin. Narcissa's sisters are Andromeda and Bellatrix too. Sirius only had a brother which was Regulus.
RyanDance chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Heya!, just wanted to let ya know you made a minor mistake in this chapter. The liquid luck potion is actually gold not silver. It's a very minor thing so don't worry about it.

amber chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow! I love this story! :) What happens after the new years party?
Sardonic Irony chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Brillaintly done. It is original and diffeent and is a very good ideas. Well done update soon.
Lvmj chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Very detailed and creative story. Very well written and great at keeping the attention of the reader.

DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Heliosion chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Nice man with a captial nice
BlindJedi chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I love your story. Your ideas, while maybe not completely original, are diverse enough and unique enough to make for great reads. However, you either (a) need to consult the HP books, or (b) consult the HP Lexicon for spellings of Harry Potter related names (ie. Fleur, not Fluer, Cruciatus, Scrimgeour, Beauxbatons, etc, you get the idea). Work on getting those things spelled right, and I think you will see a lot more reviews. In case you would like the link to the HP Lexicon, which will have anything you could possibly want on it with regards to the HP verse, it is below. Because of this stupid system not permitting web site addresses, I am going to spell this one out.

http colon slash slash hp dash lexicon dot org

Keep up the good work on your stories.
jonez227 chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
wonderfully original. i look forward to your future updates. keep 'em coming.