Reviews for The Way Devil Hunters Woo
MakaEvanslullaby chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love that ending!
scarlet knight75 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it so update it! :)
Nyx the Coyote Kit chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
XD dawn that was good... I can actually see the whole scene in my head as I read... why the heck didn't I read this sooner? Oh well... I'll keep on saying you're my fav author anyway XD
Volpa chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good god. Your dmc4 stuff is pure gold. I love the way you write these guys and their dynamic. So freaking funny and such good dialogue. I love how Nero is such a cocky bastard and how he totally is wise to Dante's game. This is just excellent and I am kind of bummed out that you don't have more for me to read! Thanks for writing.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is so awesome! My face hurts from grinning, lol. Great lines! :D
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh. Oh, this is GENIUS. XD Can't...stop...giggling.

Bitch Princess Nero and Sleazy Dante FTW!
Mani Seppe chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, Dante is so in character. Having fun watching Nero fight with the big black guy about who's looks more gay.
qurota ayuni chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I lovelovelovelove you.

Usually, I find it kinda funny and childish when a reviewer reviews saying they lovelovelove the story and pleasepleaseplease write more.

Now I realized they review sweet reviews like that because they truly meant it. :D

LOvc your writing. I think I said it before, but I lovelove how authentic it is! you're a great DMC writer!

I hope to see more fics from you :D X0x ayuni

Ps- You made me want to write DMC fanfiction LOL.
the croc chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ha ha that was cute! I especially enjoyed the dialogue between the three. It was especially hilarious.
Barranca chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I got a good snigger out of this :D Nero is bold, letting a stranger fondle his bits. What if they pulled too hard?
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I blush at the banter between Nero and visitor, but i did enjoy it very much. This was a great short fic. It's just a shame that when i scrolled down to look for chapter 2, i came up dry. Maybe youve written something else. Ill go look now. FANTASTIC job.
Escorregadia chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
BWAHAHAHA! Oh my... As soon as I read the first sentances, - “Didn’t you hear, Big-Dumb-and-Ugly? We don’t hunt humans. Now blow off.” “Kid, as cute as it is that you remind me of my stupid young days, can you not piss off my clients?” - I was loving this so hardcore. It's so quote-worthy. The random groping made me snort-giggle, especially when the other guy realised how...lucky Nero was XD I bet Dante was looking at Ducati bikes. I know he was. Anywho, liking it lots, good job. _
ShibukisSummoner chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*giggles* I definitely liked it! Very amusing.
Dr.Wiggy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This made me giggle, great job _
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ha! Dante sent a boot to the head.

Good show!