Reviews for foregone conclusion
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 3/12
Sorry not logged on buutt...
I love it! I just finished watching the kdrama version they made of it as well, ugh i need more!
And I love the inner ramblings he has before kissing her; so articulate and so very him!
Lady Rachel Michaelis chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Nice strory, I love it, especially the last part hahaha. By the way, I can't help look up some hard words in dictionary because they made the story difficult to comprehend.
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Adorable as duck. Great job!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
In Akiyama's time tables for his plans, there will always be at least fifteen minutes set aside for "making out with Nao".
I like the idea! (Particularly the last sentence, as you can see.)
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved it!
bluejamist chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yummy ending. And I think that came out wrong. Whatever. Still a yummy ending.
Makkan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love right back to you. Your stories are just so dang awesome.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
No apologizes necessary; I believe you caught Akiyama's thoughts quite well. Very well, in fact. Keep up the amazing work! :) I enjoyed every moment, especially that last bit ;D Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it
Seynee chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aaah, this. This makes me very happy.

I really enjoyed Akiyama's inner-monologue. I don't think it was necessarily too wordy - if anything, I can sort of see his brain cataloging and then analysing every single thing, just because he's ultra-aware of things that are happening around (and to) him. I think you've described the way his mind works very, very well. :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow, that was truly GENIUS! I mean, you made Akiyama SOUND like himself! Though, the end was some-what vague ('cept for the making out part ;) I think it was a very good story!

I wonder if anything romantic between the two will ever happen in the manga...

Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wahhh! *fangirl squeel*

Romantic... w

Awesome story! :D
CYLi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh ma god. This is sooo sweet! I love how Akiyama think of everything as ratios and calculations, including Nao xD
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You nailed it you ridiculously talented writer, you. Where many have failed to fully capture the essence of character that is Akiyama Shinichi, you have done it with flair and such precise expertice it is a wonder that the character wasn't created by you. I mean, the ridiculously long internal monologues and his overall awkwardness in anything that doesn't directly have to do with a scam or anything is PERFECT. You got him spot on. There should be more entertaining fics like these.

Kudos man!:)
lolo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
yay! I wish there were more liar game fics like this. u portrayed aikiyama's internal battle so well!