Reviews for The Great Divide
CarolAnnly chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Thank you, hon. This was a sweet read. Sam and Dean's voices were perfect and I enjoyed it all. :)
TraSan chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Aw, great fic! I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
You ended it on a light note but also on a deep one. There are still issues, but they are together again and Sam realizes what he means to Dean. Now they can fight against the demon. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad to see Sam found some peace here. And now the surprise. Dean is here, not by accident, but because he has been looking for him. That is so great and it looks like they still can communicate without words. Gotta go on now. Hugs, Vonnie
claudiapriscus chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Lovely story. I like the way it all comes together. Random thingy: you've got a typo at the beginning of this chapter, dillusion for delusion :)
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Big smile...

Nothing like going to a nuthouse to try to protect what sanity you had left.

I thought this was brilliant...totally could see Sam doing that...and Dean could find that kid ten thousand leagues under the sea ...in a treasure chest hidden inside a giant clam...he he..

And Yeah Sam...Adams...yuck...Corona...for sure...don't forget the lime!

Dean picking up Sam's shredded wallet contents and pieceing them back together as his life...perfect metaphor.

Excellent work!

Karen
spnMom chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I love that, "hours, due... not months". I wish that was the way the real Dean felt.
Xyraeliemna chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
This is an amazing coda to that episode! I liked how Sam found peace in a mental hospital, probably the only place where he can talk about all his feelings, which is what he desperately needs right then. And Dean going through all the bins to retrieve Sam's wallet contents? Powerful image, it's going to stay with me for some time.

PS: minor typo here: meticulously not miticulously
Shannanigans chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
I really liked your story. Interesting take. I liked that Sam put himself into the hospital for rest and self-realization. I would love to read more if you wanted to flesh out this story some more. (Sam's time inside the hospital, his experiences with psych meds, etc.)

Very nice!
UpstairsMind chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Wow, LOVED it! Awesome take! Made me a little more optimistic about seeing how their broken relationship may turn out. :D
UpstairsMind chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Omg. TWIST. :D Loved it!
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Absolutely love it. - Love how Sam is seen by the other patients!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Wow, what an awesome story. I am so glad that Dean actually went looking for Sammy after he left, leaving his identity behind (or so he thought). And I can imagine what it must have done to Dean, having Sammy missing for all that time. But at least the brothers are talking again, and Sam doesn't feel like it' hopeless anymore. So good to see them together again!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
aww! that was good! i loved it!
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
This was a great story, I just wish that the phone message had been addressed.