Reviews for Merlin's Week
Mistress-Helium chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
lolz potion stealing! please do the weekend! X-D a tournament breaking into another rotten fruit fight would be interesting!
A hunt chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Funny stuff! A sequel perhaps ...
Tania-R chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
oh I wanted a bit more form that chapter but it was still very sweet :-)
Tania-R chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
This is really, really GOOD! This story is going in my favorites! Honey, Infamous is the oppisite of famous so I think you meant famous loaves not infamous loaves :-) LOL you are so cute!
Tania-R chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Oh my goodness! That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read! You are very good at creating a fantastic atmosphere in your writing. That was just awesome but may I suggest a beta reader would make your fic stand out even more. This really is wonderful!
Tania-R chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
LOL,"Someone else's hilt."

Even though they were in a very compromising position they still sounded so innocent.
Tania-R chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was surprisingly good! I love Merlin/Gwen. I am a HUGE Arwen fan but I also love Merlin/Gwen, now the tide is definitely turning towards Arthur/Gwen we hardly see any new fics with Merlin/Gwen any more so thank you SO much for writing this. I am off to read the next chapter :-) (You should post this on merlingwen in LiveJournal)
GuardEzio chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
well it wouldent be a week without the weekend XD
happy-rea chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
AWESOME! I love the episode and i lovwe this idea.

Brilliant
Hawkslayer chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Hey. Nicely done on that last chapter although Gwen and Arthur? Drunk? In front of people? Uh huh. But whatever.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Great story so far. :)
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
...youve just reposted chapter 1, you know that
GuardEzio chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
aw poor merlin XD who knew a bit of slash could be so funny _
GuardEzio chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
lol, poor merlin...but then again if she did that to me i wouldent be complaining *wiggles eyebrow*...-.-; god that was perverted
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I wish they would do something like this on the show! It would be one of the best scenes ever! This chapter was great. And hilarious. Very, very hilarious. Can't wait for the next one!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2