Reviews for Through a Glass Darkly
Darcyless chapter 1 . 3/28/2011

that line in particular gave me the chills. One of the best SA fics here
Mr Palmer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Absolutely stunning this story was. It displayed such emotion so simply. Made me cry, especially the last line :). Stunning work. Thankyou!
Demactica chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
So I think I love you. :D
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is so good. It hit me, hard. I wish I could have more words to describe how this affected me, but the most I can manage is compare it to the play. It's very, very bitter, and it made my heart ache. This scene ("She hopes that, somewhere far away, the someone else that smiles like she does is running with her hair streaming free behind her.") held a special significance for me, but I can't pick favorites. Every single scene touched me.
iolah chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Beautiful, but so so sad. I loved everything, but I have to compliment your on your writing of Martha's abuse in particular. It is an almost impossible subject to write realistically, and you did a phenomenal job. Lovely fic.
vine chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very powerful piece of work. You know, it was good until the last line. But the last line made it brilliant. I actually felt my breath squeeze out of my lungs all at once, and my eyes sting. A wonderful ending, a perfectly heartwrenching ending. Genius.
geekchic79 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
that was really amazing, especially the beginning, i've never seen Martha written so well. x x x
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm now thoroughly depressed. But good God, that was an amazing story. That last line about Moritz was just incredible, as well as that line about God condemming him. Wow.
Cassandra Starr chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very haunting... this made me so sad, especially the part where Martha wants to run away and be free. Well done, this was truly lovely.
and the echoes chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow.

Wow Wow Wow, this was amazing! You captured them all so perfectly.