Reviews for Anyplace You Are
paperweightx chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I LOVED THIS SEQUEL.
Really, most stories just end when the main characters get together and that's it. I like that you decided to show what it would be like for Brian and Stewie to actually be together. :)
ThingsToDoAtWalmart chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I would die if the cat were named Rupert.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
MORE PLEASE! PWEEEZE?
Mantinas chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
This was awesome.
axisofsymmetry chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Same night, and I just red this story.

...I think I've become a lifeless computer zombie.

Well, anyway, I don't generally read stories this long, but I'm glad that I decided on one tonight...er...morning...er, I mean...last night...

Anyway, I love how the story has progressed, and I shall now (against my better judgment) read the sequel to the sequel. Just because I can never resist "The Road To..." anything.
br0flove chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
I think you should do a sequel to a sequel. Each country, every so-so chapters, you know? That is, if they do go on their outtings. :)

Amazing Brewie once more.
Csnovice93 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
All great things must come to an end, but I think this has just about enough milk in it for at least another sequel, probably even more then one, I mean there's one thing that still needs to be written about a little think called a civil partnership, any way keep writing you are a brilliant author.
koolgirl330 chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
Ah beautiful story! Loved every chapter. That part with Peter nearly had me on the floor laughing. And another Brewie story eh? Good news.
ThrilX chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Omg, I laughed my butt off about Peter in this chapter. X3

Awesome story. I loved how you made Stewie and Brian. I listned to "Never Gonna Give You Up" the whole time. X3
1029375849339271839405502I228 chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Omg. I love you. I absolutely fucking love you! You used not one, not two, but three of my freaking name suggestions!(if 'cat' counts) YESH! omg! I read garou and I started to scream lmao. Anyway, now on to the actual review; I really liked the ending, it was great. I now officially love Peter more than I ever though possible because of this fic. Loved his. Reaction and everything was just wrapped up nicely for an ending. I do think you should do a threequel, sorta like the 'the road' series in the actual show. Only awesomer :) I don't reallyknow what else you could do to shock the readers though... Maybe garou falls in lovewith a dog(the irony of it all) in Paris or something :p anywho, fNtastic story aand I can't wait to see if you're making a threequel:)

keep up the kick ass writing!(don't worry, you'll find a saying soon)

ps maybe a prequel? Like when stewie was younger or when Brian was married(I dunno)

pps I'm glad to see that the nickname is being used in authors notes:)

ps(enough already lol) what other fandoms were you thinking of writing for?
Warina-Kinomoto chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Oh I LOVED IT! D

Garou is such a cute name *-*

I loved every chaper of this story. Really, it's on my top 10

I would want a sequel XD ahuahuahuahauhauh

But, I'm never satisfied when a fic I adore comes to and end, so my opinion it's not a valid one! heheh

But well, I'm anxious to read that new story, and hope to hear from you again!
Drarry97 chapter 10 . 12/25/2009
i just love this story... you unfold it so well. i would name the cat blast. it would seem the thing that stewie would name a cat.
Veritas4Eternity chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
I really hope your naming Meg's baby Ron.

And I think you should name the kitten Rupert the Second!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
So glad the conflict was solved.

Dartaniun sounds like something Stewie would name a cat. Whatever he names it, it's gotta be gay!
Warina-Kinomoto chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Oh I loved this. Finally Louis undestood! Waiting to see if someone will inform Peter about my boys relationships XD

And Brian starting to change his ideas about cats! (or not!) auahauhuahauha

I would name your cat: Surya.

It's because my friend has a cat with that name and it has that very cocky atitude: I'm way too beautiful do to anything, I want everything brought to me because I'm a fucking diva and because I think you're all idiots XD

Dunno... I just thought it matched yours P