Reviews for His Iron Throne
Smashing Keyboards chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I, personally, love this and cannot wait for the next chapter. I love it when the sweeties go crazy. As it stands, Yangire!Ryou is something I'm gonna look forward to seeing more of. This loveliness is to be expected from the person that wrote OEAM, really. Good work!
Nathanel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
PLEASE continue this! It's so neat to see something that isn't simply another generic tendershipping story.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'm usually not one for darker stories, but I liked your other writing so far, so I wanted to give this a try. Also, you don't see Ryou like this very often, so I was curious. So far I am not disappointed and would like to read more. :3
rurouni's rule chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
It's so dark, I love it! I love how it's not the classic "Bakura tortures me, but I love him", but instead a more realistic version of how Ryou would react. Please update soon! :)
TheeWiccaChick chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I have to say that you did a very good job at breaking down Ryou's mind-set. I await the next chapter.
Tjay M chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god... I love it... Wow! You nailed it... Ryou finally snapping and Bakura as a whole... Cant wait to read more
Crystia chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Whooaaaaa.

...Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa. XD

It's canon (sort of)! Their personalities are more traditional than Of Elevators and Muses, at least. I adore the obnoxious-unkempt Bakura from that story, but I like this portrayal, too! Ohhh, he's just so evil. It makes me want to hug him. Actually, no, it makes me want to run away terrified...but maybe hug you for writing it so well, instead? :P

Oh, speaking of that, this line makes me particularly happy, for some reason: "The spirit leered, and cocked his head to the side with a glint in his eye. 'My,' he whispered softly. 'Isn't this a turn of events, host. What's the reason for this call, I wonder?' "
...It's so BAKURA! XD

And your description is yummy. Whoo, two scenes really stuck out to me: the one where Ryou is hovering over the toilet in the dark (throwing up), and then the one where he's leaning his head back against the bed. I could SEE them, I swear. Awesome job. :D

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but this is so cool! I haven't seen Ryou written like this before, and while it surprises me, I'm fascinated by the new take. I'm usually not a huge fan of the 'wet dream' approach (I've seen it too many times), and I was a little...mehh...when I first started reading it. Well, I'm still a teensy bit mehh (that's totally an adjective). But at the same time, I do realize you're giving the idea a lot more depth, and so I can still enjoy this. Am enjoying it, in fact. Immensely. :)

Ohh, specifically, enjoying how you write Ryou wanting power, and wanting power over Bakura. The chapter and theme definitely remind me of season zero or the manga, when Ryou's more defiant and refuses to let Bakura hurt his friends, even under threat. Such an intriguing idea...A sensitive one, with the sexual aspect of it, but you're handling it well so far. And I'd be willing to bet quite a bit that you'll do just fine with the rest. :P

And you say you're happy to be writing again? I'm ECSTATIC that you're writing again. Pfft, you should've seen my face when I saw the email notification. I can't even- I just- AHHHH! LOSING ARTICULATION! Too! Excited! XD

Heheh. Before I lose the last of my coherency, I'm just going to thank you for posting, and say that I'd love to see more in the future. So thanks! :)
-Crystia
Angael chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I am... So excited for you to finish editing.

SO EXCITED. :)
Lachen chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Being edited?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...:'(

I'll be back! XD
xD chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
"BEING EDITED" ~ Whutt?

You could have left the old verision up in the meantime!
croquant chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Ah. This is a good mindscrew. Disturbing but no less excellent for it. Fantastic job with the corporeal Bakuras. Glorious!
xXMekkzyFwuffzXx chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
This was amazing! Really intriguing plot, and I loved how you included Yuugi and Jounouchi so it was not totally Ryou's POV all the time. I liked how you explained about the pills after it had happened, I didn't understand at first so there seemed to be more suspense! So angsty! Awesome.
Rina chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
It has been a long time since I read fanfics and I have to tell you...you defiantly sucked me back in. Great story telling and I do hope you continue writing!
Miss. Meow chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
This is beautifully written. Chapter three made me cry the whole way through because I had it figured out before the end and the author's note. The epilogue seemed almost unnecessary at first, but the last line was positively brilliant. I don't usually like stories that are so angsty, but after I started reading Elevators I wanted to take a look at your other stories too, and I'm glad I did.
Calm Envy chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I think the last two lines say everything. It was lovely. Particularly the word phantasmagoric.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »