Reviews for Spirited Away
Autumn chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Love it. This has to be my favorite one yet
mednin chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Really enjoyed this! And I know what you mean with the ending of Spirited Away! Anyways, I really enjoy reading your fanfictions! Please keep writing! :D
LonelyCatAngelKaty chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Awwww there were a few misspelled words and it kinda followed the movie to a 'T' but there were a few things that I liked in the motive that I wished to have seen a bit in this, but all in all well wrote, did a marvelous job and can't wait for more of your work, I quite enjoy your dribbles of short ideas and one-shots you definitely bring the emotions out of the characters, so please keep up the great work
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
This was very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

'Ko
Taigon Shikkin chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
oh, I love it, I love it, I love it! It's one of my favorite anime movies ever, so I could totally follow the story no problem!
YamiBaki chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I'm loving it so far! To be honest I've never watched spirited away because it never captured my interest. But I watched it last night so that I could read this story today and it was worth it! Yay! :3
EvilPandaCookies chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
In answer to the "no face" question; the type of yokai, or monster, is in fact a "Noh face."
A noh face is a mask made of wood, and if I remember correctly, it posesses whoever wears it. By being a Noh face spirit, he absorbs the other spirits instead of posessing them. As for why she named him that, I dunno. By the way, this is a fantasic story and idea!
jj chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
i lov that story i like the fact that u stayed dclose to the movie and u added an epilogue that was amazing excellent job
drama123 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
LOVE!
Mabs chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I watched Spirited Away for the first time the other day, and I finally understood most of ur characters n how they looked like... LOL... But I like ur Seto/Joey version better ;-)
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Great story! Now I wanna do a Spirited Away fic, but I can't . . . I already got two stories in progress and a promise to write a seqeul for my one-shot. :(

Baaaad plot bunnnies, distracting me from my priorities.
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
AWESOME!XD
OrphanAccount777 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
hahhahhah! the things Joey says when he's surprised! hilarious! i think you could do drabbles or oneshots just with that and what trouble it gets him into! so funny!
MissAlandra chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Awww what a sweet ending! I like it. And it became awesome when Jou got the hat back... Goddess I love that hat xDD
G.Wings chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
AWWWW! Happy endings are good. :D glad you finished this.