Reviews for Spirited Away
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 8/25
Hey, long time no review? -; Ya probably don't even remember me, but you're still on my alerts list! :D Anyway, I don't know why I never read this fic, but I'm LOVING it! I knew from the first chapter that you were gonna have Mai replace Lin. Unfortunately, I've no idea where you're gonna throw other ygo characters, but I'll find out the further I read, I suppose. :)
PhoneWon'tLogin chapter 1 . 8/10
My thought process while reading this: "Ooh! It's called 'Spirited Away'! I wonder if it is related to the movie... I haven't seen that movie in years! It was good, though... Yes! It is a crossover!... Aburame? It's called ABURAME?! YES! ABURAME SHINO MAKES A COMEBACK! NARUTO IS AWESOME! GO NARUTO! Uh-huh, uh-huh! Yes! Oh wait, that's probably not the real reason... Joey? Who's Joey, Oh! Jounoichi! I remember now... Awesome! This is so cool! No, they're disappearing! They're turning into ghosts! They're dying! I wonder if they'll turn into plus-es or hollows. Probably plus-es, they're not exactly 'evil spirits'... Suspense! The Gryffindor mascot carried them away! What will happen next?"
Needless to say, I'm really enjoying your fanfiction, and am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Autumn chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Love it. This has to be my favorite one yet
mednin chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Really enjoyed this! And I know what you mean with the ending of Spirited Away! Anyways, I really enjoy reading your fanfictions! Please keep writing! :D
LonelyCatAngelKaty chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Awwww there were a few misspelled words and it kinda followed the movie to a 'T' but there were a few things that I liked in the motive that I wished to have seen a bit in this, but all in all well wrote, did a marvelous job and can't wait for more of your work, I quite enjoy your dribbles of short ideas and one-shots you definitely bring the emotions out of the characters, so please keep up the great work
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
This was very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Taigon Shikkin chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
oh, I love it, I love it, I love it! It's one of my favorite anime movies ever, so I could totally follow the story no problem!
YamiBaki chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I'm loving it so far! To be honest I've never watched spirited away because it never captured my interest. But I watched it last night so that I could read this story today and it was worth it! Yay! :3
EvilPandaCookies chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
In answer to the "no face" question; the type of yokai, or monster, is in fact a "Noh face."
A noh face is a mask made of wood, and if I remember correctly, it posesses whoever wears it. By being a Noh face spirit, he absorbs the other spirits instead of posessing them. As for why she named him that, I dunno. By the way, this is a fantasic story and idea!
jj chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
i lov that story i like the fact that u stayed dclose to the movie and u added an epilogue that was amazing excellent job
drama123 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Mabs chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I watched Spirited Away for the first time the other day, and I finally understood most of ur characters n how they looked like... LOL... But I like ur Seto/Joey version better ;-)
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Great story! Now I wanna do a Spirited Away fic, but I can't . . . I already got two stories in progress and a promise to write a seqeul for my one-shot. :(

Baaaad plot bunnnies, distracting me from my priorities.
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
OrphanAccount777 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
hahhahhah! the things Joey says when he's surprised! hilarious! i think you could do drabbles or oneshots just with that and what trouble it gets him into! so funny!