Reviews for Forever With You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Soren x ike will never happen and is only Fanon. At the very most they are close as brothers

Also Bashing Micaiah is plain Stupid and shows you know little of her character and her tough position she is in.
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
*bawls like a baby*oh soren...soren!thank naga you are back...
Nyralim chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Love the story from the beginning till the end, its nice to read a 'longer' story once in a while. I can only applaud for writing and completing the story. Allthough the epilogue was a bit strange to read with some unsresolved issues, but thats just silly me wanting to much. Shame about the original (plannend?) ending, one can only wonder what it could have been.
10vampirekill chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
When I kept reading and saw that Soren died. when I was done reading it I was going to curse you. I was going to hate you so much and was going to start ranting like crazy but you made Soren come back! Thats good enough for me! Thank you so much
MelleCurtiss chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
SOREEEN GHAA soreeen, oh my god please continue, wow this was beautiful, damn, you've let my emotions explode in every chapter! . i feel empty now, not knowing how it will continue, i will sit here and just let you now i'll be first to read if you write the next chapter! *v*
LeiaMordio chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Uhuhuhuuu please update this! I REALLY love this story. And argh, all these feelings I have now are just so.. Urgh, I can't do anything anymore... Please, please, please update!
Shamalan chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Poor Micaiah. I was never that fond of her but I didn't hate her. I just felt that her hatred if Ike was not quite justified and she was naive to let Begnion convince her into a war.

-Shama
marti36 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I can't believe you're finishing it! I was so sad when I realized that the last time you updated was two years ago and now you're finishing and OMG it's just so perfect I was crying when soren died and please update soooon
UnderdogHero chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
To think browsing through the list of Ike/Soren fics never made me happier. Can't wait for the next chapter, I really wanna see what happens next!
TessoMesso chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
*squee* Soren is back! Yay!

Awesome chapter :D
RedArsenic chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Yay! you brought Soren back to life!

2 year hiatus? it didn't feel like 2 years...

Anyway, im glad you continued it!
Redmoon1997 chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFGEEEE I can't belive you finally updated :D I am so happy. After two years...wow. Thanks
Rapeme chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
are u gonna continue this? i am curious
TessoMesso chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
OMFG! NO SOREN! I cant believe Ike went all beserk...well yes i . I hope it turns out ok in the end T_T Maybe Yune brings Soren back? I hope so..i hate a bitchy Ike, such a loud mouth when he is bitchy. lol So it was another Fan-frekin-tastic chapter! Hope you up-date soon!
TessoMesso chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
OH NO! Soren T_T i feel so bad. Micaiah better get her ss handed to her for this _ Zelgius gets so confused sometimes..poor him...O well! lol jk

Excelent chapters! im only on 8, but they r spectacular!