Reviews for It's Been Ten Years
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
If you removed this story completely, put that info into your profile. It's really annoying to click on a link and want read a story, only to see it's been pulled. I certainly wish you luck with the publishing world.
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Is it done yet
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
What the hell is wrong with you this is not really stupid Bella and Edward story. All I read is that Bella with ugly nasty stinky dickJacob. Edward and bella only get together in one last chapter. I wasted my time read this shit.
hey chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Jacob you motherf%$#er! you're gunna cheat on Bella!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
still killing Jake
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Fucking gonna burn Jake then burn his ashes then his dust till theres nothing left
LdyPhantom chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Looks to be a fun ride
JXB Addicted chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Were is Jake? TTFN! JXB. ;0}
blb1000 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I'm trying to figure out if the Cullens & Res Masen are vamps or if everyone is human? There eyes are golden, but they're not acting vamp, and Tanya isn't a family friend. Edward isn't quite being his moodyward self either. I'm confused.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Hmmm, I'm wondering how Nessie could exist without E & B being together?
Rebadams7 chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
That was painfully fun.

thanks for posting this story!

Reb
Dreamer548 chapter 33 . 5/15/2011
:) i loved that the had their HEA
Sheiky81 chapter 33 . 5/13/2011
Loved it! Great story. Good characterization. Kudos 2 ya!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
I loved it! Jacob was such and ass in this story! I wanted to kill him so many times! I felt really bad for Bella cuz she had the worst of all that jacked up shit that happened.

The ending was really sweet. I was honestly shocked that she got pregnant. I thought they would just adopt because they were talking about it so that was a little surprising.

This was and AMAZING story! I LOVED IT! :DD
padalf1025 chapter 33 . 2/22/2011
Holy Toledo! That was an awesome story! You had me going all day! Loved it all! Rollercoaster goodness! Brilliant just brilliant! Loved every chapter!