Reviews for It's Been Ten Years
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
What the hell is wrong with you this is not really stupid Bella and Edward story. All I read is that Bella with ugly nasty stinky dickJacob. Edward and bella only get together in one last chapter. I wasted my time read this shit.
hey chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Jacob you motherf%$#er! you're gunna cheat on Bella!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
still killing Jake
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Fucking gonna burn Jake then burn his ashes then his dust till theres nothing left
LdyPhantom chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Looks to be a fun ride
JXB Addicted chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Were is Jake? TTFN! JXB. ;0}
blb1000 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I'm trying to figure out if the Cullens & Res Masen are vamps or if everyone is human? There eyes are golden, but they're not acting vamp, and Tanya isn't a family friend. Edward isn't quite being his moodyward self either. I'm confused.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Hmmm, I'm wondering how Nessie could exist without E & B being together?
Rebadams7 chapter 33 . 6/19/2011
That was painfully fun.

thanks for posting this story!

Reb
Dreamer548 chapter 33 . 5/15/2011
:) i loved that the had their HEA
Sheiky81 chapter 33 . 5/13/2011
Loved it! Great story. Good characterization. Kudos 2 ya!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
I loved it! Jacob was such and ass in this story! I wanted to kill him so many times! I felt really bad for Bella cuz she had the worst of all that jacked up shit that happened.

The ending was really sweet. I was honestly shocked that she got pregnant. I thought they would just adopt because they were talking about it so that was a little surprising.

This was and AMAZING story! I LOVED IT! :DD
padalf1025 chapter 33 . 2/22/2011
Holy Toledo! That was an awesome story! You had me going all day! Loved it all! Rollercoaster goodness! Brilliant just brilliant! Loved every chapter!
cgoodwi2 chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
Recently found this story and I can't stop reading. I'm enjoying it immensely. I also wan to say that I hate Jacob in this one too...he's such an motherfuckin' asshole. I hope that Emmett kicks his ass from Forks to Seattle and back at some time in this story.

Ok, now that that's been said, I'm going to go back to reading the story.
romanceaholic chapter 33 . 2/2/2011
Edward taking care of Bella after her accident and divorce. Running into Jake and his son JJ at the book store was uncomfortable. Edward was angry and Bella wondering why he was there. He mentioned moved back to set up force on reservation. Nessie had left him thinking he was cheating on her during her pregnancy. Well Nessie whether Jake did or did not cheat on you just think you allowed Jake to cheat on Bella. Maybe Nessie just wasn't truly in love with Jake. Probably just lust. Now Jake is divorced twice and has a son to care for. Jake was alone. Bella moved into cabin near Cullens' home. Edward moved back with his parents wanting to give Bella time to heal mentally and physically. Glad Edward finally realized that he was still in love with Bella. Fought to have her. Provided her with friendship and caring. Alice and Jasper had wedding on their parents' island and Bella and Edward were the witnesses. Edward made a very romantic setting to propose to Bella. Bella moved their physical relationship up to the next level to celebrate their engagement. While planning another family wedding for Alice and Jasper along with Edward and Bella's wedding. Bella was advised due to accident and scarring from the car accident Bella wouldn't be able to conceive a child. Being sick Alice takes her to the ER to have her checked. Edward was concerned with her being there. Great news Bella is pregnant with Edward's baby. Cullen family overjoyed. Bella and Edward worried about Charlie's reaction. Surprise he glared at Edward, but realized the miracle for Bella. He was looking forward to being Grandpa Charlie. Her engagement ring sounds beautiful. Bella goes into labor a month earlier. Edward with Jasper as coach delivered the baby in the Volvo. A beautiful little girl that will wrap Edward around her finger. Just love a happily ever after ending. Finally getting Bella after 11 years to agree to be his forever. Those 10 years Edward had a lot of time to think over his mistake of leaving her. Did everything he could to make up for it. Being her friend, boyfriend, lover, father to their child, and eventually husband to Bella.