Reviews for A Courage of Heart
truefairytales chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! I laughed and cried and jumped for joy, literally! I'm going to recommend that my HP friends read this!
elfwarden chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I always like stories about Neville post hogwarts, and yours is a really good one.
I like how you portay him: Older, bolder but still Neville.
Overall just a great tale.
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I've actually read only a couple of paragraphs from the first chapter (honest!) but i'm guessing this will be be keeping me up till midnight reading.
Sheldon Potter chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Amazing. Lovely. Beautiful. Brilliant. Flawless. Perfect.

I loved it; the storylines, the characters, the writing style, everything. Well done!
SomeKindOfFunny chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
This was such a good story! I loved Neville's and Hannah's characterizations. If you should ever be inspired to continue this...just saying D
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwww! So sweet! Nice stuff!
Alexa Chloe chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I liked this ending! This was a really good story! :)
Alexa Chloe chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Aww, this made me tear up!

Moments like the one Alice had in this chapter (giving Neville her engagement ring) are probably extremely rare, occuring once every great now and then. I love to think Alice connects on some level, you know? When Neville told her about asking Hannah to marry him, she connected the dots somewhat like "Okay, this guy is asking a girl to marry him. He's not telling me for nothing, I feel like I should do something!" you know?

As for the previous chapters, you've made me fall in love even more with Neville/Hannah! :D

Love how you show Ginny and Neville to be really close. At the beginning, right after DH was released, I'd wished Ginny ended up with Neville rather than Harry. That lasted a few months until we found out Neville married Hannah. I jumped on that ship pretty much immediately, and it took a while longer to warm up to Harry/Ginny (I did, though, warm up to their kids instantly, especially Jamie!). But now, I like to think (well, we do know from the Epilogue!) that Ginny and Neville are still really close, like they were in DH-best friends and confidants.

Anyways, off to the rest of the fic! :)
Martian Goddess chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I just read this whole thing in one go and I must say it's absolutely adorable! I love it! And it's so true to Neville's nature!
MandibleBones chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
You know, every time I read a good Neville/Hannah fic (like this one definitely is), I find it harder and harder to ship Nev with anyone else. They're kind of adorable.

Loved the story.
Cheap Trixie chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
What a sweet and excellent story! Its the first Neville/Hannah story I've ever read and in fact, has inspired me to write one of my own. I really enjoyed it!
sonbonbon chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
I loved this. It was very realistic and well paced and your understanding of Neville's character was great.
S.M. Eveliar chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! It truly made me appreciate Neville/Hannah more :)
narbiglarb chapter 11 . 1/15/2011

I loved this SO MUCH and I am very happy that you wrote it!

It was fantastic!
Emmett-Cullen's-Biggest-Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love this story! This is by far the best Hannah/Neville story ever! Awesome job!

Keep on Keepin on!