Reviews for The Heavy and The Comma Button
u chapter 11 . 2/27
While it was good and funny it wasn't original and you treated heavy like an idiot. He is not dumb .
Ubersupersloth chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
The heavy shoving the SMG down the demo's throat... I can't stop laughing! XD
Serefin chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Ha, Family Guy reference at the end.
Tiherina chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Awesome story! I loved it. Made me laugh hard!
nightelf37 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
SMG is useful for weakened foes and Scouts. Also, you can't have Jarate and the SMG at the same time, but you can have the Kukri and Jarate at the same time.
nightelf37 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
You do know that regardless of weapon, any weapon can spy-check, not just the flamethrower, right?
Wepul chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Pure awesomeness! :D

The story was so hilarious, even if Scout had to suffer at his own expense. Imagining Heavy as any other class is so hard, especially as a good Scout. Nice job, keep writing!
KrnYong chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Hiliarious! The Scout's misery was definitely a case of over-retribution! Lol
I LOVED that mini-sentry, it was just so gosh-darned cute. I kinda want one now...
asdfghjkl chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
i have no word to discribe how much i enjoy this story! evey chapter made me have to stop and die laughing. and at that end when heavy said he was hurting scout doing it on perpose! HOLY JESUS! FTFUCKINGW! you made my year man!

spaaaaaacccceeee!
Magicwinter chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Funniest story EVER!
aaaa chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
nice family guy reference ch 5

anyway, hoovy doesn't seem like hoovy

For example "What's a schematic?" would fit better as "What is schematic (maybe even a leetle ((little) in there)

Also, since you put in a lot of accents like "Vhy?" on medic, why not use "Da" for hoovy sometimes?

And etc etc

You represented scout, engineer, medic quite well also

Soldier seems to have same problem as I pointed out above

etc etc

good in all I guess
Phantom35 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Of course the heavy's not that stupid... A bit disproportionate in his reaction, but Scout deserved it anyway.

I like that each class clearly new very well what they were doing. Scout knew exactly when /not/ to use each weapon. Sniper knew full well the SMG was no good. Especially the spy. So many spy players forget about the whole "have a plan" thing in the first place.

A great story overall. The loss of Sascha was actually pretty sad...
Patcheresu chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
SPAH SAPPIN' MAH MAYONNAISE
Werewolf of Fire chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
I think I broke something I was laughing so hard. XD OMG, this is just epic.

Awesome work! :D