Reviews for Another Girl Another Planet
xXZombiiZutarianXx chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awwww Thts soooooo sweet! :-)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, it was short but great! I can really imagine it happening on the show, you kept them in-character and used the fierce passion between them perfectly. I agree, that couple has the most animalistic magnetism on the show, even surpassing Geoff and Bridgette's heated make out sessions (I love that couple too, but we have to admit it XD). Probably that's why is so easy to read and write lemons about them * - w - *. Haha, after reading your A/N at the beginning, I wish you were TDA's owner indeed ' _ . Awesome job!
MarMarVIII chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
AW! this was so good! I was wodering when someone was gonna write something like this. Good job my friend.
lexus chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
that was beautiful...i love it
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Dang! For a first attempt you got the characters down pat. This was awesome haha! Loved it so cute so going in favs!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
EXTREMELY in character and SO MUCH FUN to read! FREAKING awesome. I almost WISH that had happened.

Keep up all the great TDA stuff!

-stray
Constyle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
It's so great! i love this! well , i'm gone!

good bye!

atte.

nstyle.!
dArmiitHa chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oww, is beaty . Ive love your fic .

Sorry my bad english in the review ._. ...Its my second idiom.

Ok, XOXO Cya.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love this. I haven't read TDI fanfic since TDI was on because I'm not much for TDA but I did watch this episode since it had Courtney in it and I think this is a wonderful spin on what happened. It SHOULD have happened. Best Courtney/Duncan fic I've read yet. Great job.

-anon g. ;)
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
OMG XD! THANK YOU! I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to write something for episode 15 of TDA. I mean come on people Courtney is finally back on TDA and not one fanfiction taking place to that season I was starting to lose hope until I found your fic. THIS WAS AWESOME XD! SO hot and cute and totally in character to both of them XD! I really wish this had happened. Although seeing Duncan get called mama was HILLARIOUS XD LMAO! Again totally awesome fic _ I really really REALY hope you'll write more DuncanxCourtney cause we all know it's true love XD!

BYE BYE!
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was sexy and just plain hot! I absolutely LOVE Duncan and Courtney's relationship!

Awesome, my friend!
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Omg I loved it!

Please read my stories Impact, A Father's Love, and Family Ties! Pleez Review

Soo faving this story
sk8inpiro21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw, thats so cute! i loved that episode!
Kick Me Awake chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
oh boy...u definitely got them i chracter :D nice job love it :D