Reviews for And We All Fall Down
This was really sad :(
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
sad but sweet.

you even made me cry.

hope you'll feel better soon.
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow. I haven't ever had anyone really close to me die, but I my heart started hurting there, and I was teary-eyed by the end. You said this wasn't really written for anyone else's eyes, but thank you so much for sharing that.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Thank you for this, actually. I really enjoyed it. It was actually last year that I lost someone. He was a close friend and he hadn't even lived a quarter of his life yet.

This...really broke my heart, and let me open the flood gates again. Sometimes I don't feel like I got it all out at the funeral. I don't like to cry when people are watching, and their were others who needed comfort more then me. I sobbed only a few times.

The part about the hearse broke my heart because that's what I did. I was the first one to notice it when he came. I was the one to say "He's here" and attract the attention of everyone even if I'd said it in a whisper.

When Sasuke tried to reach out to his parents because they were taking them, it brought back the Mother's reaction when they cremated my friend. Watching her grief was one of the hardest moments.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I'm not sure what to say. This was absolutely gut-wrenching. Sasuke and Itachi's pain was so raw and so real, it completely breaks your heart. I'm crying so hard right now. ;

Again, I'm so, so, sorry about your brother's fiancee. It probably doesn't help, coming from a stranger over the internet, but I am.
ArAnCaR No. 6 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow, incredible detail and your interpretation of two siblings losing their parents was so realistic...

I'm sorry for your loss, may they rest in peace...
JST the Power of three chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
WOW amazing story at first I didn't think I would like it but I rely did good work!

S of JST
RosaLui chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wonderful, heartwrenching fic.

You captured the feeling of a funeral so well (for obvious reasons) - the dressing up even though it seems so out of place, the formalities, the grief and the complete dazed and discombobulated sense of "Well. This... yeah."
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I cried the entire time. I myself have never been to a funeral and now I pray I never have to. Even reading this, I can't imagine what it must have been like for you. My deepest apologies for your loss.

Excellently written and very deep and insightful.

Sasukez