Reviews for We Are Legends: Part One: Infected
Favit chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I. LOVE. IT. Best fanfiction I have ever read. And I now go on to read the second part! :D
eliza12beth chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
This is GREAT. Have sat here the better of 4 hours reading the book. Please keep the story going. I have no complaints, nor recomendations for you except that you need to work on getting stories/books published and get paid for this work. Will stay posted on your site and await for future parts of this work. Have to check out the other story tomorrow. This is better than the "Walking Dead" on TV at present.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I think that someone should do a I am Legand crossover with Maximum Ride.
lucia chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
there are no walmarts in nyc. i would know.
Dissapointed chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Dang...you ruined what was probably a pretty good story by using first person POV...
Winifred.Cleaves chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
this is a brilliant story, very original. felt sure at one point that you'd actually get Alexis into a hive which would have been cool, but your way is your way. Cant wait for part two! x
VampyreGurl76 chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
wheres the rest? u must finish it..please?
VampyreGurl76 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
i wish i could shop like this irl..lol..i thought robert neville would b similar to the movie/book character. a dr. trying to find a cure. still loooove it..
VampyreGurl76 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
fabulous...i loved this movie from day 1 & i am going to read the book next...this is gr8 i dread the end :(
VampyreGurl76 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh yeah babeeee..This kicks mucho ass..The movie always makes me cry & I was happy I explored further than my usual Vampire fanfics & found this..LOVE IT!
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Oh cool, I don't know how I missed seeing this story before. Great start on this chapter. Normally, I can't stand reading in the present tense, but I think you pulled it off here, at least when you get around to the part where we see someone is actually writing the story we're reading. When I get more time I'll try to read more and give you reviews on later chapters as well. Thanks for posting!
littledhampir13 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
You are an amazing writer. Each chapter had me craving more; I read this all in one sitting. I couldn't close it out!

Alexis's story has to go continued. If it doesn't, I think I may go insane!

I was extremely curious when I read the summary. Reading about this has me anticipating part two!

Keep up the good work[and get part two rolling!]!

marley
innocent bystander chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
IMPRESSIVE.

on all accounts.

MOAR!
Little Chocolate Fishy chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
So...sad...angst...Poor Lex D: So sad...killing her own best friend...I FEEL LIKE CRYING NOw! This was awesome but sad at the same time! so sad...
Livvy10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
i know im not reviewing this story, but i would like ppl to know, i am legend is based on a book. i know. ive read it. so if you didnt know that, now you do.