Reviews for New Divide
Eggbert chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I would really like to read more of this. I even googled it hoping for a site you were posting on now.
FangirlKatydid chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Are you planning on continuing this? Because it's really good.
S1r3h chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I thought I'd tell you that I love your story and the idea of the story, but there is one thing that I object to...

It's not finished!

I would love to see you finish this fic! Please do!
kelticmoon chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I had read this story ages ago and forgot about it. Until someone was trying to find it. And I like it but it looks like it is discontinued. If you get this review please consider continuing it. It was so appealing.
sandra m potter chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
nice update soon plez
dkwr07 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
great story. please update soon.
Gagsy chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I love it!

Sad to see how long it appears to take you to update but this is a working art and I don't mind long waits as long as I know I'll be rewarded for the patiences in the long run.

I'm enjoying the idea of a 'Slayer of Slayers', plus a whole Demon Council. Enjoying the cast and can't wait to see their worlds collide.

Keep updating please!
asdf42 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Awesome update! I be waiting for the next chapter :)
Shyaway95 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I love this story! It's a really interesting twist how Spike is the Slayer of Slayers, gives it a little more substance. Plus, a lot of the other stories online are all lovey dovey and Spike "being house broken"(Which is kinda cute) but I really like seeing a bit of the old evil Spike still in him. It makes him so much more interesting! Please update soon, I can't wait to see how they meet.
Sayan83 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Spike has a great cast himself :-D
animenut18 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
so far i like this story hope you update soon
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Update soon, it's a good FF.
kim chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
love the story
anon chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
neat
FanficFemale chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I've enjoyed this chapter! I love the Spikeketts and their relationships they have with each other. I can't wait to see what happens when Spike and Buffy meet. Will it be love or hate at first sight?