Reviews for Nine Good Reasons
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Your story helped me see things in a new light. The ending no offense was kind of awful. What Stan did was horrible and I think Kyle was right. It was an amazing story, and I cried throughout the entire thing. Kyle shouldn't of taken him back. If someone cheats on you then how can you trust them again. This story has made my life change,thank you so much
aleana.hookfang chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Excellent, this is something I think is very well put together and finished.
Dead account no longer here chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Of course he took him back. I kinda skimmed chapter 9 so I have no clue what Stan wrote. This was nice. Still think Kyle should of dropped his ass but the story was good.
Dead account no longer here chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
I swear if Kyle takes him back, imma be extremely pissed. Once a cheater always a cheater. It's common sense. Me like story
YourFictionalAffair chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
-quietly sobs-
YourFictionalAffair chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
My God!

With each letter I read, I take that person's side!

I wonder what will happen when I get to the end.. :o
poli chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Wow, this was an amazing story! I thought Kyle was being the jerk though :/
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
I just noticed while re-reading this that in an earlier chapter, Kyle said they were 23. And in a later chapter, Stan said they were 25.
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Stan finally came to his senses and stopped being a selfish jerk :) Now if Kyle doesn't take him back, Kyle is officially the jerk :)
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
BEST CHAPTER YET!

Stan's reasoning was soo great in this chapter! Aww the Style fluffiness... even though they are fighting!
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
:O Kyle doesn't love Stanny anymore! :( :(
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
You're good at this story! Coming up with all these lists and reasons... you're talented!
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
this reminds me of a book I read... called "13 reasons why" it's really good, about a girl who killed herself and left a tape behind to the 13 people who made her do it... and a reason for each one.
unironic chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I usually don't read style, but this is realistic and humorous so...
xXcaramelledansenXx chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
I loved it. I have read thousands, maybe millions of fanfics and I must say, this is one of the best I have ever read. It even made me cry. Thanks for such a great read.