Reviews for Take It Back
DeansVixen7 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Amazing! Just amazing. I absolutely lve his story. Jason & Carly are soulmates. Now if only GH would put the two together as a couple forever this time.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
WHat a great ending. You always make them so sweet and heartwarming. Love your stories.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I was thinking about this fic the other day and hoping you would update soon.

The family envoirnment in this chapter was a beautiful thing and I like how Spixie was involved in it. Nicely done!
Mrs. Acheron Parthenopaeus chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
Okay so this is the first fan fic of GH that i read and i gotta say...i love it. I love that you took Jason, one of the toughest characters that we never really see into and turned him to something that i believe every woman wants...keep up the good work
NMHudsonSmith chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I love the family portrait! Hilarious! And Jason setting everyone straight was too funny. I also loved how much Jason teased Carly, very hot! can't wait for more I love this story. Please update soon!
Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Love Jarly!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Such a cute chapter! I love your version of the Morgan family.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter and I loved it. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
NMHudsonSmith chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
This story is amazing! I love it and I love that you are updating so much! Please keep it up. Also, love the name Jaycee for Carly's daughter.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Very romantic and sweet chapter. I love Jaycee being more of a Jarly baby then a Carjax baby. It does my heart good.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I was just thinking about this story the other day. I'm glad to see you've updated it. I hope all is going well for you.

Happy that Jax got home so that part of the story can be dealt with.

This was a great line from Jason to Jax:

Her only comfort is going to be how pathetically you will fail

The end of this chapter was very romantic.
lil-leti chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
well well, I never thought that Carly would make this move now. I am glad that she is willing to stop living a lie though. What will Jason's next move be?
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
So happy to see this updated. You always paint a beautiful portrait of Jason and Carly and their connection. They are such a great pair of lovers and you always show that in your fics.

Glad Jason is getting a dream house for their family. Yay!
jrod85 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I SO LOVE JARLY & THIS STORY. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE-PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
JARLY4EVER chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
i loved loved loved this chapter...they are so cute and there bond is so special!update soon!