Reviews for A Disparate Set of Events with Coinciding Elements
Yodes chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
It's a shame this has been discontinued. Would have liked to have read some more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Great, some group is gunning for Harry and he is without a clue. Things shoulg prove to get exciting as time movew along.
DragonWolf of Chaos chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Awww *_* Who could have a problem with Ginny and Luna? It's adorable! I'm glad you're still planning to update this. It gives me hope for a wonderful future full of fluff

Also, is Draco always gonna be this bitchy? Just wondering...

Anyways, here's hoping your writer's block decides to go on hiatus.

~DWOC
Brok3nQuill chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Write more! Write faster! I love your work (just finished reading WDWYCSTD and I absolutely loved it), and I really love how you wrote Draco here. I think you captured how I like to imagine a more mature "post war" Draco would think and act quite perfectly. I'll be counting the days until the next chapter, I can assure you.
Dillinger910 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Dillinger910 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Kingnick chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
upadate soon
E.G. Potter chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Alright, this was good. :) I'm excited where this is headed.. And as for Ginny and Luna - I suspected it, but I've never seen it before... Interesting. Haha. Keep writing. :)
Stick97 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Really enjoying Harry messing with Draco. Nice work with the Harry/Hr relationship as well.

I do like the fact Draco actually starts to grow up some as well. I like the idea of him being sneaky but in a good way.

For some reason, I see him screwing with Ron, acting like he is hitting on him...

Keep up the great work.
theelusivesnitch chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Interesting chapter. Who knew Draco actually housed anything valuable under that platinum pate. Throwing in Harry having to save somebody from a troll, again, was a nice touch. I'm not sure though about the Ginny/Luna bit at the end though. Honestly I have nothing against fem-slash and would even applaud your work if you wrote a convincing scenario that has them end up together. Using it as "oh I'm hurt and vulnerable and willing to push some boundaries" just seems wrong though.

Love the retcon reference. Finally another Potter fan who also enjoys Torchwood.

no log on that remember for this site but on others

Sincerely: The_Elusive_Snitch
Snarky Granger chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Nice chapter all the way through even the kiss. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kataleena chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I liked this a lot. I'm glad that you're back to writing it again. And I think that Luna and Ginny make a very sweet couple. :)
madbrad chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Okay, I'll have to find the 'previous book' and read about the kids' trip to American and altercation with vampires and clash with zombies and ...

Wondering if Harry will regret his offer of friendship to Malfoy, or whether Draco (and you) are sincere in turning over a new leaf?

And wondering who H.H. might be!
madbrad chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Good grief, I have no idea what this story is about; or rather, its setting. Is Sirius permanently stuck as a dog? Ginny has something wrong with her right hand? Robots/cyborgs? And they're still in fifth year or below?

Other than the big question marks as I read all these surprises, it was an interesting chapter. Very nice to see Harry and Hermione so comfortable with each other as a brand-new romantic couple.
Shaggy37 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Outstanding chapter! Sorry to hear about the weather! You should of bought the de-commissioned nuke launch silo's then you wouldn't have to worry bout weather! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)