Reviews for Kyuubi No Kagome
Angie chapter 1 . 5/20
I already know all of this but thanks for the translations and summaries. You’re really prepared and most authors assume readers know another language other than English when they write it in.
KKCFox chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
i loved it! thanks for sharing!
DragonClanMaster chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
I LOL-ed so bad my mom gave me a WTF look. XD
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
That was a really cute story. For a while there I was expecting naraku to show up in the Pokémon world. I loved the story! Good job
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
I loved it.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Nice story. I liked it
Hiroasu Akika chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
XD HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved this!
rainbowkitsune15 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Man! Do you believe that only at the very end did occur to me that the flying kanji with eyes were the 'mon Unknown? :p
Interesting story, nice work.
Sora with an S chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Unkown. The Poke'verses own personal sliders/reality warpers. There are worse plot devices, I guess.
animecutylover chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
This is a really great plot and story! I like it! Hehehe...
BabyBearOnline chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Cool story. I especially liked hearing the Pokemon having conversations. Meowth got his hero moment. -.- The Unown was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
tinawinna chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I really enjoyed trading this story. :D thanks for writing it.
tinawinna chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
I'm glad with the choices Kagome made and I'm happy that she helped Meowth realize that he is a hero. :D
tinawinna chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
I'm glad Kagome came up with another thing other than stealing Pokemon Meowth can do to make a living. I feel so bad for him when I think about that episode.
(chuckle) looks like the professors are gonna have a heck of a time with this discovery. :)