Reviews for I think when I grow up, I'll marry Gil
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not fair. You're making me laugh too loud when my dad is asleep! XD This is HILARIOUS, and VERY cute.
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww...it's just too cute! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this is so cute! u should do one about them when they r older!
mikanella chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
aaaand favorite-d :D
Dragonfly999 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aaaaaaaah... so that's how it all began. The Bezarius clan should really be more vigilant concerning what books Ada reads. I wonder where she got the hat idea from? Gilbert does seem a little too close to that child...makes ya wonder what they got up to during Oz's absence. Oooohhhh. ;) Great story.

-Dragonfly999
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
XD I love the ending. Very funny.

I wish there was more Gil/Ada fics. I know that Ada's not a major character but I'm sure it's already very obvious that the guy she's in love with is Gil no matter what Gil tries to tell Oscar. :) Right? Right?
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hey, that was pitch-perfect! Quite effective capturing of everyone's childhood personalities and feelings. I'm personally glad you didn't involve BL...don't think it would have made as much sense when they're this age.
path of dawn chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
so cute! i love it X3
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was so cute. Ada is so cute. Oz is so cute. Gil is so cute. Pandora Hearts is so cute (when it's not being creepy that is)

Great fic. Best of luck to you Gil and Ada
Aoi Lolita chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOL!

I wish I was there to see Oz tackling Gil...that'll be so funny. I can imagine poor Gil apologizing in front of Oz with innocent eyes.

This fic is great!
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Poor Gil! Oz would definitely act like that. xD

Sora
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very cute & funny!

I could just see this happening in an episode!

Nicely written for that early in the morning.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This could have very easily happened. Very well-written fiction. c:
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That is so adorable! Poor Gil is getting attacked for no apparent reason ha ha

I'm hoping to see more PH fics from you in the future _
pika318 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This story is so cute! Oz does seem like the type of person to have a sister complex, especially when Ada is so cute.

Exactly what kind of books have the adults been giving her for her to think of running away? That's irresponsible _