Reviews for Alternate
Snowpaw chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I really like your story!

Clan: Seaclan or Forestclan would be great.

Name: (as above) Snowpaw

Age: about 7 moons old

Looks: almost snow white except for light gray paws with blue eyes.

Personality: always ready for a challenge

Power: is never defeated in battle or transport anything anywhere

or see/hear things from far away.

Please use me if you can...I would be very grateful.
Goldstream chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Ok,that is just AWESOME!I can't wait for your next one,
Abertha chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I like it so far, update soon!
T.K.mullin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Name and clan:Neil Thunder clan

Rank:apprentice

Age:11

Appearance:blonde green eyes small pointed ears

Personality:happy and joyfull

Power:telekenetic
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 17 . 11/25/2009
O.O THE END! That was awesome. You HAVE to PM me when the sequel comes out!
Nirazilaa chapter 17 . 11/25/2009
Okay, phew; I was worried this was actually the END end. Alternate was an awesome ride, and this definitely isn't going to end peacefully. I'm psyched for the next book! Wonderful job.
Frenzied Warrior chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
I loved it SO much! Can't wait for the next one! Maybe you should focus on one clan on a time, tho, i got a little confusing at times. But i loved it anyway! Continue to write!
Nendo Tenshi chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
YAYZ! thanks for using my idea! now im twice as happy! :D u said u wud show blazekits power *pouts* oh, well, ill just be here next time :D
Kitty-Guardian Dorothy chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
Ooh ooh! I have a idea of a 2 cats!

SwiftTalon: A purple-gray (like dryer lint!) she-cat with piecing violet eyes and long, ragged, curlish fur.

She's in Moorclan.

Her power is to understand how one feels (physically or mentally) and transmit it to another (So she makes others fell others pain).

Her brother;

BlueBreath; A purple-gray tom with blue-gray tail and muzzle, his eyes are a bright but dark blue.

He is in Forestclan due to escaping the nursery as a kit and ending up in forestclan, though he knows he comes from Moorclan he wanted to stay in Forestclan, but is still close to his sister SwiftTalon

His power: To become his own shadow, making it easy to sneak around, unless if they see a moving shadow (So he sinks into the ground and controls his shadow, his body literally BECOMES his shadow but he can go back to normal at the time he choose)
Frenzied Warrior chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
hey this is getting better! please add more of meh kittehs! I be so very happy. Check out my story-I think ull like it
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
I'm glad Blazekit finally got his power. I loved the part about Daypaw too! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

Keep on truck'in~ Wolfstar, the Master of Shadowclan
Nirazilaa chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
Hmm... maybe Daypaw is only a cat in the... day? Blazekit's power matched his name well. I wonder what the reprecussions will be. Great job!
Jessica Hope Wishes Unlogged chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
Awesome! I loved Icepaw's death. Mean Saberpaw. I can't wait for the next chapter! Bluepaw was so brave! And I loved how Mistypaw, Wetpaw and Bluepaw might rebel.
Nendo Tenshi chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
okay, i will warn you only once: do not kill my kitty-cats or i will find you XP. and if you kill Rosestar,and death will come to deh both of us.(im only 1/2 joking, m sister si a DRAMA QUEEN!) i luv deh story so far, otherwise! XD
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
This chapter was pretty... FREAKIN AWESOME! Saberpaw is just the cat I wanted him to be! If he does live to be a warrior his name should be Sabertooth, Saberheart, or Saberspirit. Great job on the fight between Wolfstar and Shimmerstar! You got Wolfstar's move really well! The Seaclan apprentices seem really loyal and devoted. I bet Icepaw will be missed very much. Keep on righting! I can't wait until the next chapter!

Keep on truck'in~ Wolfstar, the Master of Shadeclan