Reviews for Pity the Children
'Burning blue stars of righteous fury' i love that line.
Emilia chapter 5 . 7/23
Please please please keep writing!
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
update soon
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
oh come on- captivate me and then abandon it for 4 years?!Rrreeeaaallyyy?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Very interesting, sorry to see you abandoned it.
Kittenseal chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I'm not sure if you'll even get this but I wanted to review anyways. This was heart-wrenching. It hurt to read this and I kinda want to cry and at the same time beat the ever loving sh*t out that worthless piece of slime who would hurt anyone, especially children, like he did. I wanna hold Jim and Spock and keep them safe together, so that they can heal. I hope everything turns out well for both Jim and Spock and the other children. I'm imagining it to be so anyway, so I'm hoping. Um, are Jim and Spock in a relationship because it seems like there's something there and... I don't know, Jim kinda terrified me a couple of times, though I'm glad he was able to find comfort with Spock.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Awsome please update
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
what about the other children?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Very very good. Kirk has this experiwnce in his past. Will u use Tarsus in ur story?
Justice and vengence are very close for law enforcement types.
Still a lot of this in our world
KionaRinton chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I love your story its very interesting, I hope you update soon... Please!
darksideofnight chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
This story is so amazing! Hopefully you come back to it sometime!
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Please update soon, poor spock, i hope he wasn't raped :(
amazing fic
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Please continue ! :)
MSU82 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I wish you would continue this. This story is amazing, considering it's dark and twistedness, but I love it none the less. It's been three years, so there is little chance, but I hope yo update soon.
tannervin chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Excellent beginning - but a malnourished dehydrated 7-year-old would not weigh 90 pounds. Probably half that.