Reviews for A Death for All Seasons
OnlyForever17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
So sad ): I actually cried...
Has a haunting kind of feel
Fan of ur fanfic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love your story so much . It was depressing and weird at the same time and I love that in a story. It had a satisfying ending as well. Keep up the great work!
train to greenwich chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Deep and profound work. I admire your depictions and metaphor; the only thing I disliked was your understatement, in my opinion, of Hinata's pain. This was a miniscule issue; I just wanted to address it. But truly, your story was amazing.
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow, I really liked that. It was sad, but meaningfull. You have excellent writing skills, and I hope you post more stories in the future! I'm adding you to my short (I'm very picky) list of favorite authors. You are amazing! :D

Silver Echo
Unexistent chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
was exceptional. i was almost drowning in the grief you for making this fanfic,it was great to read.i really wish i knew what song it was,buuut if i had to guess id choose sadness and sorrow.
calliejung1990yahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
hm,not sure WHAT this was,how to describe ,i'll try though:sad,so very sad,but so well written,and that made it almost REAL.i cried,i'll admit young lives,lost to death's whim...very saddening,yes.i thought that sasuke's role was...interesting,to say the fact that sakura couldn't live without naruto's light?that was more true-sounding than anything else in there.i also kind of liked how sasuke felt-FELT-when he was dead,it's kind of ironic,you know?dead,but is more alive afterwards...
Black Shadow Fox Shaman chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This story made me sad but i liked it over all.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
great one-shot, yeah

soo sad!

so sasuke was dead and well she was dying anyway so once they kissed she died?

intersting