Reviews for Bite Me
mkoepp63026 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I freaking loved this, lol
Isilme Dragon chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I loved it.
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I like the idea of McKay as a vampire. I think this is how he'd be if he was one, and I loved the realism and surrealism of the show, how his vampirism isn't the most important part of the story but still plays a big (subtle) part in it.
M. Monster chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
God, I love this. I love Vampire Rodney. I love Gargoyle Defender Ronon. I love that Tayla is his girlfriend. I love Sheppard. I love Carson and Zelenka. This entire story was just fucking amazing, so well-written, and just chock full of emotion. I'm going to go back to read it again
ghostboi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Uggggh. Soooo phucking hot! I 3 John/Rodney, & i 3 vamps. Vampy SGA bois? Perfect! This were completely, absolutely brilliant _
Raphe1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow this was awesome! I really enjoyed your "harmless Vampire" Rodney and his relationship with John. Hot, funny and beautifully characterized. Did you ever write any more SGA? I looked for a live journal but I didn't find one under Flamedancer33.
EmruasCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I giggled straight through this. And the sex was hot ;) I'd love to read anything else you choose to post.
rawa chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
This was fangtastic.
Deliciously Weird chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Adorable
rawa chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was absolutely delightful. I couldn't stop grinning.
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was so funny! Oh my god... And see I can so picture John hiding in the bathroom like. *giggles incessantly*

I'm glad that someone wrote a funny, never going to happen for whatever reason fic. Thank you.
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
So excellent, so very very excellent!
mrym13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I loved this story! You got all the characters down perfectly. And I really liked the relationships you showed, with Protective!Ronon, and Zelenka's "Bite Me" t-shirt, and Carson trying to lecture Rodney on safe sex - and, of course, John & Rodney themselves. Very nicely done!
Morell chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is the funniest story I've read in a long time...

You are a genious!