Reviews for Vindication of an Evil Angel
Risembool Ranger8 chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
NOOOOOOOO! I want to know how it ends! I guess this is what I get for reading a story that hasn't been updated in 5-6 years. :( I just want to cry! I hope you start this story up again, it was really good.
thecatleader chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
CONTINUE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE we fans have been waiting too long
yuki chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Update soon please
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
AyameRose chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Actually I always sort of favored Gino/Kallen... I know they were never close (if they even met) in cannon but the pictures at the end of R2 suggested they knew each other. I think they make a good pairing because it's been established that Gino loves Suzaku and no one can really deny that Kallen ADORES Zero (aka Lelouch). They are both knights even if they are on opposite sides... I don't know, I just always thought they'd be good together.

I think Rolo should become Nunnally's knight. I don't really know why but I always sort of thought that if they did it all over and brought Rolo in with Nunna-chan still in the picture he would gravitate toward protecting her and one day be her knight (I never really saw it as romantic though, just adored sibling).

Just one question... are you ever going to write more for this story? It is one of my two favorites of ALL the fanfictions I have EVER read for ANY medium (anime, tv show, book, movie ect...). If you are planning to continue VoaEA then PLEASE PM me with possible ETA's. I miss this story...
tatsuki1988 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
wooowwww! can i get lulu/suzu/schneizel? hehhehehehehe...
AyameRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Since you haven't updated this story for three years I guess I should assume that it has been abandoned... even though it is an amazing story so far. I hope you do consider continuing the story because it really is good. It is easily one of my favorites (and not just in the Code Geass genre... OVERALL). But I, as a fellow writer, know that sometimes even the best stories are hard to continue for no real reason. Anyway, you are a good writer with a good imagination. Please consider writing more for this story.
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
By the way pairing suggestions, for example Rolo and Lelouch and orange-kun and Lelouch! And the best one would be Lelouch and Schneizel! Definitely! It would be great if Schneizel joins the Aorists. And o wait! I think I understand the beginning now! God damn me... I thought you were talking about chapter one... So Schneizel actually committed suicide so that's why Gino was sent to prevent him from doing so right? But I still dun understand the part about Nunnally dying and Lelouch being taken away... Pleeeeeease update so I could keep reading! :D
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Sorry, too lazy to log in just now, allow me to ask again. In chapter 4 when Lelouch says we are not going in to that what does he mean? And why didn't Lelouch recognize Schneizel at first? He knows him from the "past" right? And why does that have anything to so with the beginning? Uhhhh ohhhh... Question bubbles filling my head...
Luv your story sooo much, wish for another encounter with Schneizel ;PPPP
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
In chapter 4 when Lelouch says he's not going into that now, what does he mean?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
M/ M definitely! :P best if it was Lelouch and Schneizel! Luv them both! And Schneizel looked sooo sad, please give him some happiness with Lelouch! Even if it only lasts for awhile everyday... Luv ur story!
Actual-Grendel chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I really wish you continued this, I mean holy shit the way you ended this chapter... rather, the whole chapter alltogether... damn, do I wish there was more after this!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see more of this, but that last scene with Schneizel was so beautiful... I want to see what happens next.
freefall-gypsy chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I just want to say for some odd reason Lloyd's smirk/smile/leer thing he has reminds me of a combonation of Gin from Bleach and Fuji s. from P.O.T

as for a pairing suggestions , MaoxRollo, LloydxNina
Arshe chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
oh ur horrible (grin) manipulation poor Pudding Earl like that (snicker)
Keep up the good work:))