Reviews for Vindication of an Evil Angel
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 1/28
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
AyameRose chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Actually I always sort of favored Gino/Kallen... I know they were never close (if they even met) in cannon but the pictures at the end of R2 suggested they knew each other. I think they make a good pairing because it's been established that Gino loves Suzaku and no one can really deny that Kallen ADORES Zero (aka Lelouch). They are both knights even if they are on opposite sides... I don't know, I just always thought they'd be good together.

I think Rolo should become Nunnally's knight. I don't really know why but I always sort of thought that if they did it all over and brought Rolo in with Nunna-chan still in the picture he would gravitate toward protecting her and one day be her knight (I never really saw it as romantic though, just adored sibling).

Just one question... are you ever going to write more for this story? It is one of my two favorites of ALL the fanfictions I have EVER read for ANY medium (anime, tv show, book, movie ect...). If you are planning to continue VoaEA then PLEASE PM me with possible ETA's. I miss this story...
tatsuki1988 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
wooowwww! can i get lulu/suzu/schneizel? hehhehehehehe...
AyameRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Since you haven't updated this story for three years I guess I should assume that it has been abandoned... even though it is an amazing story so far. I hope you do consider continuing the story because it really is good. It is easily one of my favorites (and not just in the Code Geass genre... OVERALL). But I, as a fellow writer, know that sometimes even the best stories are hard to continue for no real reason. Anyway, you are a good writer with a good imagination. Please consider writing more for this story.
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
By the way pairing suggestions, for example Rolo and Lelouch and orange-kun and Lelouch! And the best one would be Lelouch and Schneizel! Definitely! It would be great if Schneizel joins the Aorists. And o wait! I think I understand the beginning now! God damn me... I thought you were talking about chapter one... So Schneizel actually committed suicide so that's why Gino was sent to prevent him from doing so right? But I still dun understand the part about Nunnally dying and Lelouch being taken away... Pleeeeeease update so I could keep reading! :D
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Sorry, too lazy to log in just now, allow me to ask again. In chapter 4 when Lelouch says we are not going in to that what does he mean? And why didn't Lelouch recognize Schneizel at first? He knows him from the "past" right? And why does that have anything to so with the beginning? Uhhhh ohhhh... Question bubbles filling my head...
Luv your story sooo much, wish for another encounter with Schneizel ;PPPP
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
In chapter 4 when Lelouch says he's not going into that now, what does he mean?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
M/ M definitely! :P best if it was Lelouch and Schneizel! Luv them both! And Schneizel looked sooo sad, please give him some happiness with Lelouch! Even if it only lasts for awhile everyday... Luv ur story!
Actual-Grendel chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I really wish you continued this, I mean holy shit the way you ended this chapter... rather, the whole chapter alltogether... damn, do I wish there was more after this!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see more of this, but that last scene with Schneizel was so beautiful... I want to see what happens next.
freefall-gypsy chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I just want to say for some odd reason Lloyd's smirk/smile/leer thing he has reminds me of a combonation of Gin from Bleach and Fuji s. from P.O.T

as for a pairing suggestions , MaoxRollo, LloydxNina
Arshe chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
oh ur horrible (grin) manipulation poor Pudding Earl like that (snicker)
Keep up the good work:))
darkemo-roxy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Awwww :) this chapter was soo sweet and tear inducing :) i love Schneizel as a character so thank you for giving him some face time :) i think Schneizel/Gino would be a very cute pairing, & why not Nunnally/Jeremiah? it would be unique. C.C./Kallen would be cute, C.C. with anybody besides Lulu & Suzu really, i'm not the biggest fan of the Unholy Trinity. I really love your story :) Thank you for sharing it :) Can't wait until Schneizel finds out that it really was His Lulu that he met (And how cute is him loving Lulu? I love it)
AyameRose chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
i can see it... lulu WAS his favorite sibling... that and lulu is easy to love, i mean come on he practically OOZES confidence and charisma... though the attempted suicide was unexpected. somehow it fit.

wait... lulu's mother's maiden name is lamprouge so how did schneizel NOT figure it out?

i REALY like the story so far so PLEASE update and continue it soon! it is very well written